Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hi carp freeksΒ 

I'm Martin good to be part of a forum were I can talk all things carpy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hope all are catching plenty and wish you all Β the best in catching your dream monsters 😊😊

How do sorry I haven't had chance toΒ reply I have been wworking away from home as I do every week I'm a lorry driver so Internet very limited big thank you guys for the warm welcome and hope you are all out to catch a few or just to chill this week end what ever you are doing I hope you all have a good week end 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 as for me it's family time and down to my local pit for a bit more baiting up that I've been doing for the last five weeks before I cast a line after June 16th live the past to much😁😁😁😁😁😁 but I like the excitement of the lead up to my sessions . So thank you again and have good one guy's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†