Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

4 minutes ago, hutch said:

Clearly a one sided view, I'm part of a bait making group elsewhere and we have a very high number of members from these parts asking if certain ingredients they can obtain will work.  The big problem for the guys in most of these countries is locating the correct ingredients as they are not as freely available as they are in the UK.

Hutch mate, we will have to agree to disagree, they try to get those ingredients because reading guys like you, they are convinced they are the holy grail, they are not, these lads are trying to improve their catch rates in areas where they are not piled in, as the American lad stated, it dont happen, it only slows down his catch rate, i am no fool, tried the same thing years ago on Sywell with exactly the same results, as said, you are welcome to your own thoughts but they may not be applicable outside boilie Britain or even in it.

Hutch mate, we will have to agree to disagree, they try to get those ingredients because reading guys like you, they are convinced they are the holy grail, they are not, these lads are trying to improve their catch rates in areas where they are not piled in, as the American lad stated, it dont happen, it only slows down his catch rate, i am no fool, tried the same thing years ago on Sywell with exactly the same results, as said, you are welcome to your own thoughts but they may not be applicable outside boilie Britain or even in it.

Ill never get the 1 minute back i wasted reading this shows your complete lack of knowledge of this type of bait and its multitude of ways it can be put together.  Even the boilies you buy CM you have no idea how or why they attract fish and on what level.  Your basing your findings on 1 American guy lol, well lets flip that over another American guy Brian Wingard seems to do alright using the humble boilie.

Maybe you got your application wrong on Sywell, I have a couple of friends up here that fished for the tench at Sywell in its hey day and they did pretty well using the good old fishmeal boilie

Do I only use boilie ?, if i do i better throw my stock of maple peas away and bottom bait boilies would be an absolute pain to use for floater fishing.