Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Ch4rg3r

Where to fish telford

Could anyone please point me to a good carp pool in Telford as I have been fishing the blue pool in Telford town park with little success.  I hooked one carp and couldn't land it as I left my net at home...... I know please don't say anything as trust me I called myself all the names under the sun at the time ha ha.

I have been told by many anglers there that its a hard pool to fish, and I've tried the dandy with similar success.

If there is anywhere other than that you could recommend then I would love to hear from you.

I usually fish p.v.a bags with particles or pellets and a boillie on a hair inside...........

Thanks 

Welcome to the forum charger :)

I'm sure that someone will be along with some places you can go.

2 hours ago, Ch4rg3r said:

I usually fish p.v.a bags with particles or pellets and a boillie on a hair inside...........

Does this mean that you ideally want a pool that responds to this method?

I know a pool when you’ll none stop catch carp, you’ll possibly get bored after 2 hours! Only thing is that the fish aren’t big, you’ll probably catch a maximum of a 7lb carp but iysband enjoyable pool to go to, about 5 mins outside broseley called Lodge farm, be happy to go with if you don’t know where it is