Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bluelabel

Angling Direct floated On The Stock Market

36 minutes ago, greekskii said:

current price, 69p a share.... come xmas time can you imagine the amount of kit getting bought. May have to figure it all out and get on the bandwagon. 

be worth picking up 1000 of those then!! ta for the tip fella :lol:

closed down 2p to 67p

25 minutes ago, InteraX said:

It's an IPO. Nothing more or less. Buying shares is an investment. Up, down the merry go round goes.

:)

I've never had the spare cash to be able to afford to loose on shares.

no one has bud, you have to focus on the positives.

buy now, sell just after xmas and double your money. you need to invest on at least 1000 shares if your going short term but if its a retirement thing and you have the time then half that and keep an eye on the market.

move your cash around and buy short sell long as they say, i reccon if you buy 1000 of these and watch then you will double your money by feb, thats an extra 670 squid in yer pocket :wink:

2 hours ago, greekskii said:

after an initial loss AD are well on the up. from 0.63 to 0.91 in the space of a week. Should have invested

did you not??? :confused: i did, i grabbed 1000 for £650 inc fees, thats £300 so far, a fair wage for doing nowt :lol:

Shares can be a bit of a lottery... my employers do a BOGOF (buy one get one free) deal as part of the reward package...  to me that's a win-win deal... 2550 shares at sixteen quid a pop is a part of my pension fund and with the dividend ploughed back in every month it grows just nicely... I don't think AD are going to hit those dizzy heights but for a careful investor it could be a good deal... I see also that Bitcoin is on the up too... might be worth a flutter there too8)

i gave them a miss, whilst having shares in a tackle company might be interesting in terms of me being a fisherman its not the kind of business i'd invest my cash in :wink: if you're £300 up and think they might go higher put a stop/loss behind them to lock in some profit then sit back and see where they go, you can always slide that stop/loss up as the shares rise :)