Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Photobucket have sadly changed their terms and conditions, so using them as a photohost is now not an option.

Sadly many of us have had the photos we have uploaded changed to '3rd party hosting this image is no longer available', so some information threads are looking a bit messy.

As I can I will be trying to download to my laptop, iPad etc, and updating threads, but it may take some time.

Well Done

I don't envy you the amount of work but applaud you for trying.

This development has ruined a number of forums lately and means that some valuable information and images have been lost.

Cheers

Ian

On 23 July 2017 at 16:37, salokcinnodrog said:

Photobucket have sadly changed their terms and conditions, so using them as a photohost is now not an option.

Sadly many of us have had the photos we have uploaded changed to '3rd party hosting this image is no longer available', so some information threads are looking a bit messy.

As I can I will be trying to download to my laptop, iPad etc, and updating threads, but it may take some time.

On 23 July 2017 at 18:39, ianfrog said:

Well Done

I don't envy you the amount of work but applaud you for trying.

This development has ruined a number of forums lately and means that some valuable information and images have been lost.

Cheers

Ian

Now Photobuckets issue is that they are updating the site. I have tried getting onto it via the Photobucket app, and web page, and at the moment it takes ages to load even the first page, then no further movement anywhere.

Just think of the millions of angry Photobucket users all rejecting the new terms, and trying to find some way of getting unscrewed, all at the same time.

BOF  :wink: