Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Nash - Cultured Hookbait

48 minutes ago, greekskii said:

tbf though I once caught a fish on a wine gum. 

Dont think you can ever put a fish down to a certain bait, too many factors at play

Missed the point and my other post mate, just one of many captures on them

22 hours ago, phil dalts said:

Ha ha yeah, would to someone who's never used em. I suppose this fish is out of desperation then! 😂😂

IMG_20180120_0929248_rewind.jpg

not really Phil, in fact its a nice looking mirror and not a blemish on it.

as good as some of the fish that i had last year without an overpriced boilie, but that is my point.

21 hours ago, greekskii said:

tbf though I once caught a fish on a wine gum. 

Dont think you can ever put a fish down to a certain bait, too many factors at play

one year i spent the whole summer taking them off the top while using anything but normal baits, i used strawberries, blackberries, chewing gum, rabbit poo, malteesers, ciggie filters and mini mallows to name a few.

they all caught but the malteesers and mallows were the most prolific, who knew carp had a sweet tooth eh!! :lol::lol:

A mate of mine put me on these baits, yes I caught on standard shop bought or bait company baits but I fished a hard ish lake with a few 20s in there. I used these and had one out, then again and again. Ended up with 5 20s in a month. Just a small cagey lake. Used em other places and they've gotten bites over my maple so I use maple boilies as roundabout shall we say and these a hookbaits. Seems to work, might sound overpriced and out of some people's pocket, especially as one have 6 pots in my bag. Confidence that's all

4 minutes ago, phil dalts said:

What you're confident in. That's all mate

gotta agree with that sentiment, wasnt trying to knock yours in any way tho, just surprised that nash can take an idea thats already on the bank and make it their own then charge the earth for it,,, and pull it off too 👿

2 hours ago, phil dalts said:

Well like I said, I have a bag of nash cultured things, not had a nibble! Now if they worked would they be overpriced??

frankly yes but then they would be an overpriced ripoff :lol:

Edited by cyborx
cos i didnt read the quoted post properly on account of the fact that i am packing the car to go on holliday for a week and quite frankly cant be bothered with mundane things like fishing when i am going to really really relax,,, see you next week fella's

Think it's all relative... £100 is nothing to some, whilst £10 is a lot of money to others.... 100% bait confidence is a demon that's hard to conquer imo and unless you find it, it's the sort of thing that can gnaw away at you throughout every session, especially after a blank or two. If £18 gets rid of that, then it's money well spent imo... The hookbait side of things sorted, means you can fine tune the rest of your fishing... The lads that I see fishing really proficiently, have, over time, managed to fine tune everything bit by bit, so , in theory , all they need to do is find the fish and they stand a really good chance. Using a bait that you trust is massive.