Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
smufter

What is your biggest "off putter" now that Autum is here.....

No. Whoever it was seemingly disappeared without using a torch. Odd as it was so dark you'd have got nowhere without one!! 

yeah, if it's still there 😂 Haven't heard my alarm go off so fingers crossed. 

I was going up the track one night and three people were coming down in the dark, i challenged them quite forcefully, two old boys and a woman emerged from the darkness, terrified by bumping into some orrible thug, turns out they were bat enthusiasts got all this monitoring equipment, anoraks, i went round the lake with them and had a very interesting hour, i did point out to them that they shouldnt be on there, but they were harmless.

Yeah. God knows who it was. There is normally one or two up the track around 9/10ish. Sound young. Last night 3 of them walked up the track, someone made a joke they laughed and walked a few mins later. Think there was a party up at one of the houses again as could hear voices all evening. 

Could do with A gate up the top of the track really couldn't they. 

Not an ideal entry point is it, your mum will remember when we used to park on the second lake behind the iron gates, i have never felt threatened down there having said that, there are places i wouldnt fish without several mates, Sharman road and the canal at St Leornards being two, but there are others.

Yeah, I remember as a kid going through them with Jim the old boy on the estate and my grandad. I didn't feel threatened really. They stayed away from me. Obviously knew I was there. Fished worse, country park for one! 

You just never know. Quite a few non members turn up in the evening. Smoke something naughty or whatever. With so many members their friends are bound to be sniffing around, they knows it's private and quiet, etc. 

My brother bumped in to two who were flapping when he turned up and kept asking if he worked for the estate. He only came down to visit me. Another group of 4 arrived shortly after. Saw us and left swiftly. 

It's regular now. Needs sorting really. 

Its a dark lonely place, always had courting couples in the lay by, me included, dope heads go anywhere out of the beaten track, the new intake will disappear and take their pals back down the commy, we lost that field because of idiots, the prime one worked for the estate and still does, Damien, walks his masters Labs and pickled Pete and his bruv, Jamie, always a few idiots ruin it for the rest, whever you go these people will be evident, carp fishing seems to attract them.

yes mate, good swim, i used to fish it a lot, casting across to the run off and one sideways on the lilies, my mate Tommy, had his 25 off that peg, leads me to animal stories, a Texel ram was chewing my pocket in that field, i whacked his nose and i thought he was going but he was only getting a run up, put me on my arris much to the amusement of the assembled, also i took a flash picture of Tommy and Len cuddling the horse, it stampeded leaving them both on their arris, revenge was so sweet.