Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cyborx

Instant Action

Do they embellish on what "Instant Action" actually means?

It's quite ambiguous; does it mean:

that as soon as you see an advertorial, you instantly exchange monies for said items?

as soon as you leave the shop, the tellers roll around the floor laughing?

as soon as you open the packaging, you can use them as bait and feed?

as soon as all the ingredients are in the mixer, the mixer can be started?

I guess you get where I am coming from...

Having decried said products in such a childish way, I have had one or two carp off of the manufacturers boilies in the past.

At that price, worth a punt in my opinion; having said that, the amount of equipment you take with, I'm surprised that you don't take a full boilie production set up with you :lol:

12 hours ago, ianain said:

I guess you get where I am coming from...

yep!! snark street sarkytown :wink:

12 hours ago, ianain said:

At that price, worth a punt in my opinion; having said that, the amount of equipment you take with, I'm surprised that you don't take a full boilie production set up with you :lol:

i read that 'instant action' refers to the fact that as soon as it hits the water the attractors start to leech out so no waiting for the bait to break down and as you say at £4 per kilo plus free pop ups, just putting a small order in now for 6k :wink:

as for the bankside boilie factory, the wife wanted her pans back, and her scales, and her stirrers, and her bowls, and her sieve, oh! and her electric pipeing machine, so i have to buy them now :lol:

15 hours ago, ianain said:

this is a short excerpt from their advert, explains it better than me. (but dont forget to see thru the BS)

Coconut Crème Boilies,
Bright white for tremendous visual attraction, based on the success of Neshbait’s legendary Amber Strawberry, Coconut Crème blends oil and water soluble synthetic and natural attractors with two sweeteners, allowing it to dissipate smell quickly in the coldest water yet always retaining a rich, rounded taste. Coconut Crème uses a two stage manufacture unique to this recipe to impregnate taste enhancers and attractors that leak off more aggressively. Excellent in cold water thanks to its colour and attractor solubility, and like the white Amber Strawberry also a winner on clear, weedy venues. Coconut Crème has immediately found a place in Nesh consultant Julian Cundiff’s bait bag, catching from his very first trip and proving a consistent winner for takes everywhere.

bit of a punt for Jules there as well :lol:

Bought a 5kg bag of tangerine dream for 30 quid  was pre baiting with it and had a good result, they were a bit hard for my liking though took me 24 hours too wash them out so they were soft during a session but the water they were in looked good plenty of leakage I'd buy them again for pre baiting .

I've had good fortune with the coconut creme and tangerine dream. I used the 20mm size and caught a good number of carp and other fish on both flavors.

They can get very soft in the water, but thats likely the reason they leak so well and were effective, at least in my case.