Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
jimmboy

Mainine profile plus flavour how much?

Are you looking at making high attract pop-up hookbaits or as the same as your main bait?

If you are going for a high attract bait, then go with the 5ml per one egg. If you want it as a low level flavour identical to your main bait then go with a quarter of 5ml, or around 1ml.

Right from  personal experience with some of the profile plus range less is definitely more. I would steer well clear of 5ml per 500grms. My mates used it at that and caught for a few weeks then it just died a death. I use 1ml in 6 eggs when I was doing a baiting campaign and caught consistently.  I used to put the same amount in a 1 egg pop up mix too, so 1ml in 1 egg. That's more than enough believe me. I've used the sweet plum, fruitella, pineapple and juicy fruit. The later being my favourite, especially in a birdfood / milk bait. 

There has been the odd advert in carpology I think about the profile plus range and one quote I always remember from it was " you don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way" . Or something along those lines. 

3 hours ago, jimmboy said:

Thanks all for the commnets sorry I ain' replyed I haven't been on here in a while 

Thank you posts just make me smile😉😀

you're welcome, hope the opinions and advice help