Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lumeymorris

Finding a syndicate

Merry Christmas all

As usual I need a bit of help I'm looking to join a syndicate this year as I'm beginning to get Fed up with commercial waters as there always way to busy  and full of idiots casting into other people's swims and a lot of places are becoming all about the money and less about the carp! So I'm thinking its time to move on now I know syndicates aren't the easiest place to fish but I dont mind that as it make each fish that bit more special as long as you don't have to go a year in between each bite. But I don't know how to go about finding them so any tips on how to find syndicates or if anyone knows of any around Gatwick or Heathrow area as I'm based pretty much bang in the middle of both I've found a few but are well known so chances of getting a ticket on there will take some time although wraysbury(rk leisure) isn't to far from me. Anyone fished there before 

Syndicates are more about who you know than what you know , Its difficult in these times , if your new to Carp fishing then very difficult if you have been doing it for many years then their will be people you know that should be able to help or at least get a foot in the door , 

I wish you luck in your search

Be very carefull just because a lake calls it' self a syndicate doesnt mean its a prestigious water these days. There some bad ones out there.   

As Dayvid said majority of good syndicates you need to no somebody on there to get on. Best thing to do search syndicates in your local area on the net. Any you like the look of ring put your name on there waiting list ask if you can go for a look round. Just by wondering round it your getting you foot in the door.

The area around Heathrow is home to probably the best syndicate waters in the country. RK alone have wraysbury 1 and 2, the Horton waters, and the kingsmead waters. That's enough to last a carp angler years with several 50 lbers, untold 40s and a bunch of proper history fish to boot. Pricey but you get what you pay for.

North of that area you have the colne vally waters, loads of them. Can be tricky to get on these though.

To the west along the m3 you have yately, frimley etc. Loads of incredible waters that are accessible.