Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
greekskii

An ignore user button

So we can ignore the users that we can't be dealing with please 👍🏼 

The little example of complete stupidity or trying to rile me up on the supermarket flavour thread has led me to this. I can't be dealing with said user on any threads so can I just hide his posts at all times? 

Hiding posts can only be done by a mod.

I do know what you mean about an 'ignore' button, it would probably stop me opening my trap as well:oops:, but I can only suggest self control and turning off notifications on that thread.

I think you can, not sure, I'm embarrassed to say I had someone on my ignore list, thought I hadn't heard from them when I saw the name, but they haven't been on since 2016 :confused:

ignore1.png.bbbe61b4b3b14fdc860619f8cafd788e.png

And add away:

ignore2.thumb.png.5072158cd2bd0bc22a1559d9a40590fc.png

Think carefully though before ignoring, I'm sure you would argue quite passionately about the use of of carp mats if someone said that they weren't needed.

12 hours ago, greekskii said:

So we can ignore the users that we can't be dealing with please 👍🏼 

The little example of complete stupidity or trying to rile me up on the supermarket flavour thread has led me to this. I can't be dealing with said user on any threads so can I just hide his posts at all times? 

Grow up. 

Look, I wasn't trying to rile you, I apologise if you thought that.Everyone here knows I'm not like that. I just didn't agree with salt thing, no matter how much scientific evidence you had. Salt never helped me catch. This is an adult forum, your not at school where you can tell the teacher or block me. Everyone has an opinion. Let's just have fun and interesting conversation yes?

2 hours ago, phil dalts said:

Look, I wasn't trying to rile you, I apologise if you thought that.Everyone here knows I'm not like that. I just didn't agree with salt thing, no matter how much scientific evidence you had. Salt never helped me catch. This is an adult forum, your not at school where you can tell the teacher or block me. Everyone has an opinion. Let's just have fun and interesting conversation yes?

It wasn't interesting at all. You failed to understand what I was saying. I agreed that it has never upped my catch rate and you went on 'missing the point'. in fact you clearly still don't get what I was saying. 

@ianain I didn't see that on my mobile. I'll have to check the desktop version.