Nice to see that Spring is on the way!!!..........

smufter

It was only a couple of weeks ago that you'd have needed a torch at 7.30am to sort out the entry code on the fishery gate padlock. And you'd have to be off by 4pm or you were walking back to the car in the dark.

Looking out the window now at 7 o'clock and I could easily see the padlock code. And yesterday afternoon it was still light enough to fish at 5..

Roll on the lighter mornings/evenings!

:lol:

This time of year is deceiving. You see the evenings draw out and you start to get excited about spring. However.... Imo carp slow down on their feeding through December and start munching in earnest through March. Therefore the end of Jan/start of Feb marks the half way point and nothing more:(

2 hours ago, yonny said:

This time of year is deceiving. You see the evenings draw out and you start to get excited about spring. However.... Imo carp slow down on their feeding through December and start munching in earnest through March. Therefore the end of Jan/start of Feb marks the half way point and nothing more:(

I'm just rejoicing in the fact that I no longer have to use my headtorch to get into the fishery at 7am mate!

Sod the rest. It's too complicated......