Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Anyone know a reasonably priced PVA stockist?.... Looking for wide mesh with tube and a few refills....... Haven't actually bought any in about 8yrs, been living off a bulk load I bought back then..... Cheers for any suggestions :)

11 hours ago, B.C. said:

Anyone know a reasonably priced PVA stockist?.... Looking for wide mesh with tube and a few refills....... Haven't actually bought any in about 8yrs, been living off a bulk load I bought back then..... Cheers for any suggestions :)

As much as I dislike putting money in major brands, I have gone back to Fox mesh in wide and fine. Refills £4.25

3 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

As much as I dislike putting money in major brands, I have gone back to Fox mesh in wide and fine. Refills £4.25

The Fox , fine, is supposed to be as good as it gets for colder water. Heard that from a few people. 

3 hours ago, spr1985 said:

I’ve heard good things about ova products although not used them.....I’m in the same position as you bc I need a restock too 

I'll have a proper browse over the weekend and let you know if I find any decent bargains.

I tried  pva (mesh) bags this weekend on my rigs whilst I blanked my bottom off.... I tried one in the margins to get a rough idea of breakdown time....

A small mesh (about 10p sized bag of pellet) took over 4 mins to break down fully... this was Carp Craze  stuff... been out and bought some Fox narrow/fine for small pellet bags and small sticks in the cooler months... I'll use the Carp Craze stuff during the summer where breakdown should be quicker in the warmer water

6 hours ago, bluelabel said:

I tried  pva (mesh) bags this weekend on my rigs whilst I blanked my bottom off.... I tried one in the margins to get a rough idea of breakdown time....

A small mesh (about 10p sized bag of pellet) took over 4 mins to break down fully... this was Carp Craze  stuff... been out and bought some Fox narrow/fine for small pellet bags and small sticks in the cooler months... I'll use the Carp Craze stuff during the summer where breakdown should be quicker in the warmer water

That was also my line of thought...... Get a refill of the Fox gear for now and buy a few of the cheaper ones later.......