Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
carpmachine

Prebaiting, Thought for the day.

you can now, the gate above the sandstone wall leads directly behind the lake, used to go to all yheir village feats, buy some plum jam and wander round the lake all afternoon whilst the wife enjoyed the gardens, the old boy must have died, but for the cost of a London flat, you could buy paradise, makes you think doesnt it, how people are different.

Just now, carpmachine said:

you can now, the gate above the sandstone wall leads directly behind the lake, used to go to all yheir village feats, buy some plum jam and wander round the lake all afternoon whilst the wife enjoyed the gardens, the old boy must have died, but for the cost of a London flat, you could buy paradise, makes you think doesnt it, how people are different.

Chris Davidge died about 4 years ago. He was chair of my employers board. Clearly now is the time for the family to sell up. Might have a look see when it warms up... never know. 

Have you seen the lake on the old Wantage estate, now Ovverstone golf club, there is some cracking beasties in that one, i used to fish it back in the late eighties, you had the use of a sunken punt, me and Ianfrog were chatting about it last spring, i reckon he has fished it as well.

1 hour ago, carpmachine said:

Little Houghton Manor up for sale, cracking estate lake with old carp from a bygone age original stocking, nobody ever gets permission to fish it, all yours for 2.3 million, buy your lottery tickets lads and dream.

Just had a quick look, very nice indeed!  set in 20 acres too, think I’ll buy that lotto ticket