Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
TnCarper

February Catch Reports

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, ianain said:

Is that a lure caught fish TnC?

No, on a nash candy nut crush 15mm boilie on a bolt rig. Did catch one once on 4 3/4" plastic worm while bass fishing, and one did attack a top water once, but missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ginger9991 said:

Managed 7 Friday night. The 2 pictured being the biggest at 27lb and 25lb. Fished into the wind.... Wasn't the most comfortable night but when your catching you can't complain! Got home at 10am, knackered! 

IMG_20190209_144253_856.jpg

IMG_20190209_144253_860.jpg

Well done Ginger , putting in the time again and getting the results .

😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2019 at 14:58, Ginger9991 said:

Managed 7 Friday night. The 2 pictured being the biggest at 27lb and 25lb. Fished into the wind.... Wasn't the most comfortable night but when your catching you can't complain! Got home at 10am, knackered! 

IMG_20190209_144253_856.jpg

IMG_20190209_144253_860.jpg

You catch for fun mate, how do you do it this time of year? I struggle to even get a run never mind catch seven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

You catch for fun mate, how do you do it this time of year? I struggle to even get a run never mind catch seven.

Venue mate. I done a night or 2 a few years back in a snow storm and it still produced fish. Theres a lot of fish in there, A hell of a lot of carp between 4lb and 8lb and i believe thats keeping the larger carp moving about. I fished last night and it didnt go so well, 1 carp 1 tench and 1 bream!

I fished a different lake all through winter last year and the year before and had little to no action...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Had this old chap on Sunday... 11lb even... only fish caught on the lake... the rod in the foreground is a Sharpe's 9'3" and the reel was a Mitchell 400

Bait, double 10mm cubes of meat on a size 6...  Nice sunny day, but a bit of a cool wind... only bite of the day

IMG-20190217-WA0002.jpg

Edited by bluelabel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a couple from Thursday night, i also managed to catch a 25...which is the same one i caught 2 weeks before( pic above) Was really on fire through the night i think i had 9 fish in total, i was the only one on the lake to catch. I decided from the off to go with particle and went with 8 spods, introducing more every couple of hours or 3 every time i caught a fish. All fish were from 11PM which has become normal over there. I got to sleep at about 5AM after i decided to leave 1 rod out and stop spodding because i was knackered!

28LB

Capture.PNG.50555908970303e629f65c1d7bfa16c6.PNG

20LB

Capture.PNG.8c05f276aea2c637704202c00ee8b33a.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ginger9991 said:

a couple from Thursday night, i also managed to catch a 25...which is the same one i caught 2 weeks before( pic above) Was really on fire through the night i think i had 9 fish in total, i was the only one on the lake to catch. I decided from the off to go with particle and went with 8 spods, introducing more every couple of hours or 3 every time i caught a fish. All fish were from 11PM which has become normal over there. I got to sleep at about 5AM after i decided to leave 1 rod out and stop spodding because i was knackered!

28LB

Capture.PNG.50555908970303e629f65c1d7bfa16c6.PNG

20LB

Capture.PNG.8c05f276aea2c637704202c00ee8b33a.PNG

Fair play mate.

You have absolutely smashed it this winter .

Top bombing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...