Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
AnglingAnt

Favorite bank side music?

1 hour ago, TheKingTench said:

I really dislike it when I can hear another anglers music.

Cant understand it, or the types that do it. 

Peace and quite, for me. 

A rule for me when using my radio is if it can be heard from outside the bivvy it's too loud. Nothing worse than hearing the man's radio/music in the next swim lol. Not just that but I get weird feeling that if it's too loud it can travel down the rods/line and spook the fish. Probably doesn't but better to be safe than sorry lol

I saw a guy watching a DVD on a portable player. I could here it 100 years away.

I don't go fishing to watch DVD's. Always plenty to do when the rods are out, and if I do get bored, I just get out the trusty old float rod and start drop shooting for silvers.

Edited by TheKingTench

Birdsong... if yer listening to music you're not in tune with your surroundings...

That said I have on occasion listened to a bit of music... but only on long stays years ago... and only the Classic FM  or Test Match Special...

One time I opened up the car doors and played the soundtrack from O Brother Where Art Thou and Rob and I were doing a jig on the bank like the Soggy Bottom Boys in the movie.  Our English associate Saskcarp was horrified! :shock:

If any noise other Sky's snoring can be heard outside the bivvy its too loud.

I dislike hearing other anglers radios, music, telephone conversations or conversations when I'm on the bank.

I go fishing for the sounds of nature, although I do watch downloads on my ipad, but as said I can't hear it outside the bivvy.

8 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I go fishing for the sounds of nature, although I do watch downloads on my ipad, but as said I can't hear it outside the bivvy.

Try taking it out side the bivvy with you mate....might be able to hear it better, failing that get some headphones with a long lead 🤣😂. 😝

Depends on the mood could be anything 

but i only ever use headphones on my phone i cant see the point in taking a radio when i have my phone anyway tunein gets them all 

my buzzers are only on number 1 and i can still hear them even with headphones it is that low