Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

6 minutes ago, B.C. said:

Windows 10,  fine on mine ..

It was fine on Windows 7 but the last Month or so its gone a bit weird , I'll try some flash etc updates , Cheers B.C. :)

It's a problem with all browsers to a greater or lesser extent - when web sites are developed, they are tested to varying degrees to make one size fit all, unfortunately, it can be a bit like putting your finger over a leak just to see it popping out somewhere else.

3 minutes ago, cloud9 said:

Mine does the same and I'm on windows 10

You might have a slightly different version than B.C.; updating to the latest version of all the software might create problems rather than cure them, but do make sure that you are using the latest version of all your software.

Think of it like this: The developers of the forum software are working on released software rather than soon to be released software which means that they are always playing catch-up. Ne'er-do-wells are working on old software.

Thanks guy's ... I tried updating a few things but it's probably your html like you said , guess your site update kinda messed some members view up , hopefully your next update ( if you do :) , ) might fix it

On 8 March 2018 at 20:46, banjojohn said:

It was fine on Windows 7 but the last Month or so its gone a bit weird , I'll try some flash etc updates , Cheers B.C. :)

You use the 'quote' button on posts?

Occasionally I have found it not work, but for some reason the '+' button does. By hitting the plus, you can quote one or more posts.

The other thing I found when I was using a laptop or pc, Windows updates can mess up settings and pages, so I used to turn them off.

I sometimes use quote but thats not the problem , the problem is when I view any page on the forum I will get the quote box overlaying members posts ,

Just took a screenshot on this post below :) , Thanks Salok :) 

Untitle.jpg

5 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

You use the 'quote' button on posts?

If you highlight some text, a little pop-up appears which allows you to quote a certain amount of the post:

screenshot.png

That's exactly what I see on my computer john , but not on my tablet I can only add to the quote not add a post with the quote included .. hang on and I'll post one up

2 hours ago, ianain said:

But that doesn't help the blocked parts of the post   like this I can't add text below this box or the other side of Ian's smiling face :oops: