Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hi All, Long story short, I was going to sort this for this year as its a rather special one for me, but due to various personal things its not going to happen.                                                                                                                     I am willing to arrange an old git social with a difference! not here but in the heart of Carp rearing country Poland.

It will be at a place I have thoroughly researched and I know the whole area like the back of my hand.              It will be a comfort social over a period of a week, people can come for as many days as they like, but there will be comfortable accommodation close by, so you do not need to live in a bivey  24-7.                                          There are also great eateries close by in the shape of Bar grills and to give you an idea, 4 people eating great grilled meats [pork/chicken, boar, venison] chips, salad, etc and as much as you would normal eat, plus a drink 2 soft drinks +2 pints of beer, came to £16, and the most spent anywhere for the 4 of us cost £30! flights to the area bare cheep.

The whole idea is for a bunch of us to have a real social, where we eat, drink have fun etc, oh an catch some proper carp, virgin fish from oz to many lbs.

I intend to arrange this for late summer early Autumn [day temps 20s, night 10s] in 2 years time. I already have some takers, just be nice for a few forum friend to join in.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Just a point, I am not meaning to disrespect our younger anglers, its simply that everyone needs to fit in.

If you think you will fit in with some old grumps feel free to make yourself known.

14 hours ago, nigewoodcock said:

Keep us updated frank. If the suspects who I think might be attending, it will be a right good week

Will do Nige, there will be some interesting people there for sure.

On 05/04/2018 at 16:35, levigsp said:

Just a point, I am not meaning to disrespect our younger anglers, its simply that everyone needs to fit in.

If you think you will fit in with some old grumps feel free to make yourself known.

I moan a lot, could I be considered an old git yet?? 

But i'm not offended, be interesting to see how it goes.