Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
jh92

Problem uploading photos

2 minutes ago, ianain said:

Could be the size or the type of file.

What did you use to take the picture? (camera, phone, tablet etc..)

It's 2.7mb and saved as a .jpg file. I've tried a few different pictures from my phone but it's not having it, it's strange because it's never been a problem before lol. By the way the photos were taken from the camera on my phone if it helps lol

I'm just wondering if it's a 'Live' picture on ifone or some such odd format? or maybe the server can't understand some of the exif tags?

You can try an online resizing site and see what happens.

40 minutes ago, jh92 said:

it's strange because it's never been a problem before lol

Have you changed a setting on your camera, have you uploaded images to this site using the same phone?

8 hours ago, ianain said:

I'm just wondering if it's a 'Live' picture on ifone or some such odd format? or maybe the server can't understand some of the exif tags?

You can try an online resizing site and see what happens.

Have you changed a setting on your camera, have you uploaded images to this site using the same phone?

I uploaded a mat shot of a fish I caught on Saturday with no issues, then on Sunday when I tried to upload another one of a different fish it started giving me that error and na I haven't changed any settings on my phone recently either lol.