Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
greekskii

Thought of the Day pt.2

33 minutes ago, B.C. said:

Little grumble from me to whoever is supposed to be delivering my little bait freezer...……………………. Get your bloomin skates on, I waited in all day yesterday when you should have delivered, now wasted most of today so far...… Should be on the bank now, but gonna need a few hours to sort kit out, which isn't at my home...… Can't really leave the house either, or just blow it out, as I have a pile of bait that needs freezing...….. This week was planned with military precision .. lol... Not anymore....😃

just fill in the lake before they turn!!

20 minutes ago, greekskii said:

just fill in the lake before they turn!!

That was the plan originally tbh… But change in conditions has put me off a bit..... At this rate , I won't get out until the next Low, so they may well go in.

On 01/10/2018 at 16:23, greekskii said:

who owns it? Some official looking clothing, a boat and a few dip nets or something of the sort might be able to see you get away with at least one boat trip!! "just doing a weed and invert survey" being the get out of trouble card to passers-by. 

If you can do this then repeating the surveys every 3 months to build a base of data means you can sometimes make those trips out on a boat. 

I'd suggest finding the most difficult to access place you can, make it comfy for yourself, get kit in, leave it there.

As far as I know it's the local council that own the lakes.

A local club tried to get the rights to the lakes a few years back but nothing ever came of it. 

The security are not really that bothered until they get a call from one of the residents.

And as the residents are not allowed to fish themselves they get very annoyed if they see anybody who looks like they are trying to get on the lake.

The plan is to find somewhere tucked away in woodland side or just to cut a way in .

On 01/10/2018 at 16:19, yonny said:

Birthdays, weddings, funerals..... friends and family...... always getting in the bloomin' way!!! So inconsiderate aint they?!

Yep.

And the worst thing was I booked Monday off work to do a day down the local for probably the last time this year and I came down with a bug Sunday night so couldn't even go.