Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
greekskii

Thought of the Day pt.2

32 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Lots of waters with nothing left mate real sorry state of affairs eh ,  laws need to change before it's to late . 

31 minutes ago, commonly said:

They're as bad as the EE's. Flip all you can do about them on alot of waters. 

Good air rifle or crossbow for both of them! 

As I say I'm a nature lover but these things are pests and everywhere. If I was finding fish dead on a lake I owned I'd have no problem taking a rifle to them. I know they were re-introduced to the uk at some point in recent history. A lot of thought went into that decision didn't it 😒. It's hard for me to see any benefit. Maybe someone will tell me there is one? 

23 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

As I say I'm a nature lover but these things are pests and everywhere. If I was finding fish dead on a lake I owned I'd have no problem taking a rifle to them. I know they were re-introduced to the uk at some point in recent history. A lot of thought went into that decision didn't it 😒. It's hard for me to see any benefit. Maybe someone will tell me there is one? 

As I understand it most of the otters currently decimating fisheries were bred in captivity and illegally released by do-gooders who know very little about. the eco system. Did they ever ask themselves why otters were near extinction? It's called natural selection!

Ian.

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:02, Dannygooner said:

There is a benefit to otters--- meet Lutra, accompanies me to meet school children to teach them the damaged that otters do, after all how else are they meant to learn.

The rest of the time it resides above my toilet where I can admire it whilst peeing.

DSC01325.JPG

Edited by levigsp

1 hour ago, levigsp said:

There is a benefit to otters--- meet Lutra, accompanies me to meet school children to teach them the damaged that otters do, after all how else are they meant to learn.

The rest of the time it resides above my toilet where I can admire it whilst peeing.

DSC01325.JPG

Lutra can stay , the rest can do one lol 

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Screenshot_20181209-080935_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6d147761e5014b964cbd17d02fd890a8.jpg

Love to wake up to summat lile this...be cowd...but im propper outdoorsy man.

Days like this you'll find me in the pub not on the bank. This looks very unfun to me lol. I enjoy winter fishing but not Baltic fishing. If I do it'll be for pike or roving on the river

Not too bad, caught my pb mirror 30, not quite snow, but near freezing about 4years ago. Pics are on an old laptop, so can't include it. 

My old syndicate, took a few years to unlock the secrets, then I'd catch regularly no matter what the weather. 

5 hours ago, Highy said:

Screenshot_20181209-080935_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6d147761e5014b964cbd17d02fd890a8.jpg

Love to wake up to summat lile this...be cowd...but im propper outdoorsy man.

The only thing ever stopping me from fishing  ,is if the lake is Frozen .

With todays modern clothing and gear their is no such thing as cold here in the UK , well the southern half anyway