Jump to content

Thought of the Day pt.2


greekskii

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, finchey said:

Good luck have a good un, quality time for you and your lad enjoy lads.😁👍🎣

 

2 hours ago, B B said:

The weather has cooled down a bit could switch them on for you both tell your lad to leave some fish for you 👍

Setup now, he already had a million Roach n perch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since when is it acceptable for a delivery driver to be hashing up turning around and having to listen to the reverse beeping for over 5 minutes, at 7.40 on a Sunday morning?? 

 

When I had had enough and went to see why, I was told foff!! I then felt the need to find out who he worked for and got offered out!! 

 

Even a guy I know in the next street down came and asked what was going on 

Now I not religious but these deliveries are hardly essential at that time on the weekend.

Team know how! Know how to make it impossible to send a complaint. I'm registered to some American website and have warned loyalty points just to send them my complaint 🙄🤯

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since when is it acceptable for a delivery driver to be hashing up turning around and having to listen to the reverse beeping for over 5 minutes, at 7.40 on a Sunday morning?? 

 

When I had had enough and went to see why, I was told foff!! I then felt the need to find out who he worked for and got offered out!! 

 

Even a guy I know in the next street down came and asked what was going on 

Now I not religious but these deliveries are hardly essential at that time on the weekend.

Team know how! Know how to make it impossible to send a complaint. I'm registered to some American website and have warned loyalty points just to send them my complaint 🙄🤯

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Well I've got a week off work next week , so it's the law of the Sod I've done my back in this morning picking up a hair brush off the side, the irony is I have no chuffing hair  😢

I'm also a week off work, Wife's Job list to do.... 

Monday, after O2 Cinema priority with little en, to plain the doors. 

Tuesday, to tidy attic. 

Wednesday, do tip runs (about 4)

Thursday, can I clean house top to bottom. 

Friday, - maybe a FREE day

Saturday - visiting sister & her new pooch in her new house. 

Sunday - little en has a football friendly. 

(back to work on 9th)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, commonly said:

Ice pack and lay flat my mate.

Not nice, hope you are able to make it to the bank at some point 

I will have to see about that, the pups have now had there vaccine so they can get out walking this week, I may try but I'm not going to push it too hard we are all pretty done in at the moment 😂

They are growing up so fast 😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well I've got a week off work next week

 

3 hours ago, Highy said:

I'm also a week off work

Well guess what I'm also of work for 10 days and I've not got a car, it's in the repair shop as like a div I backed into a brick wall two weeks ago. The insurance have given me a curtesy car about as big as a match box so I can't really do any fishing as it's not big enough to carry anything. 😭

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I've done my back

Look after yourself elmo and get better soon mate, I do sympathise with you mate my back goes regularly and there's nothing worse mate. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well I've got a week off work next week , so it's the law of the Sod I've done my back in this morning picking up a hair brush off the side, the irony is I have no chuffing hair  😢

I clicked my neck hitting the snooze button was off a week 🙄 take it easy Elmo…

Looks like it down to me to ask the question…what did you need the hairbrush for 🤔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, B B said:

I clicked my neck hitting the snooze button was off a week 🙄 take it easy Elmo…

Looks like it down to me to ask the question…what did you need the hairbrush for 🤔

 

I could pretend I was singing in front of the mirror but Was going to brush the kids hair 😂

55 minutes ago, finchey said:

 

Well guess what I'm also of work for 10 days and I've not got a car, it's in the repair shop as like a div I backed into a brick wall two weeks ago. The insurance have given me a curtesy car about as big as a match box so I can't really do any fishing as it's not big enough to carry anything. 😭

Look after yourself elmo and get better soon mate, I do sympathise with you mate my back goes regularly and there's nothing worse mate. 👍

Thanks mine goes too often as well, it's usually worse when it's something stupid that caused it, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I could pretend I was singing in front of the mirror but Was going to brush the kids hair 😂

Thanks mine goes too often as well, it's usually worse when it's something stupid that caused it, 

Your not wrong mate mine goes at the most trivial things, one of the worst times I was actually just brushing my teeth, I wasn't even bent over,  I was stood up straight and my back went and I couldn't even move. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, finchey said:

Your not wrong mate mine goes at the most trivial things, one of the worst times I was actually just brushing my teeth, I wasn't even bent over,  I was stood up straight and my back went and I couldn't even move. 

Been to the quacks today, well phone consultancy, getting drugged right up now diazepam, tramadol, naproxen, this is the return of the space cowboy 🤠

Might start listening to Bob marley and cypress Hill again later 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Highy said:

Can't believe tomorrow is my 9th day off work and I've not even had 1 rod out.... 

 

3 minutes ago, B B said:

I been on my syndicate  since June 16th haven’t put a bait in the water yet 🙄

I tell a lie, just looked at my photos and I went last Saturday, it was that terrible that's why it seems that long ago 🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Got rid of a fait bit gear recently.... 

Sonik AXS Brolly, Bait Boat, Sonik Xtractor Setup (Rod, Reel, Net, Rod Bag, Distance Sticks)... Just short £400 for the lot.... 

Just got now what I need / want for myself for carp fishing.... Little en still got his 1 rods setup and a float rod. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Highy said:

Got rid of a fait bit gear recently.... 

Sonik AXS Brolly, Bait Boat, Sonik Xtractor Setup (Rod, Reel, Net, Rod Bag, Distance Sticks)... Just short £400 for the lot.... 

Just got now what I need / want for myself for carp fishing.... Little en still got his 1 rods setup and a float rod. 

This is something I ought to try.....selling stuff. I just keep accumulating anything related to fishing. This is further complicated by the fact that my son keeps his gear in with my stuff and has the same, hoarding, inclinations. 

With the amassed bivvies, brollies and shelters we own between us we could establish a small village and give every occupant his own rod and reel.

I need a bigger shed.

Ian.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, welder said:

This is something I ought to try.....selling stuff. I just keep accumulating anything related to fishing. This is further complicated by the fact that my son keeps his gear in with my stuff and has the same, hoarding, inclinations. 

With the amassed bivvies, brollies and shelters we own between us we could establish a small village and give every occupant his own rod and reel.

I need a bigger shed.

Ian.

I think I'm an impulse buyer, like, oooo see it, buy it, store it, don't use /need it, sell it..... But my next purchase I'm looking for is a decent (like cygnet/saber) weigh tripod. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...