Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
emmcee

June catch reports

๐Ÿ˜ฑ heโ€™s only gone and had one out of the back lake FINALLY!! Letโ€™s just say scotty is doing the happy dance and grining ear to ear and a new pb at Just under the magic 30 too

after a week of nights and no sleep sinse yesterday fishing was the best decision ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(wont allow me to upload a picture ๐Ÿ˜ก)

26 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

@yonny ok clever clogs ๐Ÿ˜

D9AF7707-5F89-4471-AA9A-F7B8BCCC53A3.jpeg

Cunning stuff Scott , shave your beard off then the Carp won't recognise you , hellย ย I don't recognise you - no purple hoody , no orange ! .

If it is you Scott well done , well done indeed , dance the night away .

๐Ÿ˜

On 05/06/2018 at 05:05, smufter said:

That hurts........

๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Smufter what have I done ! , ever since I sent my cruel post I have been struggling .

I feel I must apologise , not because I fear I have hurt your feelings , but because I may have jinxed my own angling ! .

.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

5 hours ago, spr1985 said:

๐Ÿ˜ฑ heโ€™s only gone and had one out of the back lake FINALLY!! Letโ€™s just say scotty is doing the happy dance and grining ear to ear and a new pb at Just under the magic 30 too

after a week of nights and no sleep sinse yesterday fishing was the best decision ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(wont allow me to upload a picture ๐Ÿ˜ก)

Big congrats mate ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Had this 37-06 mirror and hour or so ago just after losing one so more than made up for the lost fish. What my mate doing the pics didn't tell me that I had shade over my face and bivvy in the shot. Never mind.ย 

20180623_101220.jpg

5 hours ago, emmcee said:

Had this 37-06 mirror and hour or so ago just after losing one so more than made up for the lost fish. What my mate doing the pics didn't tell me that I had shade over my face and bivvy in the shot. Never mind.ย 

20180623_101220.jpg

With a beautiful Carp like that shading is the way to go.

๐Ÿ˜