Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
welder

Any other motorcyclists on here?

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:07, gagnaccarp said:

Ive always had a bike or two , started when I was  10 on a ty 80 , at 17 I had a kmx 125 then  a cbr 600 then yam 660 tenere , I enjoy renovating them as much as riding nowadays , I have a bsa c15 with   oil carrying frame and modern ignition system that I built 20 years ago , here is one I finished a  month ago , not managed to compete on it yet as I pulled my back out 3 weeks ago ,

fantic pro 1.JPG

I've always fancied a trials bike. Had a couple of Kawasaki KX crossers years ago, a KX125 then the 250. That 250 was a wild thing once it came on the pipe!

In later years I bought an unfinished BSA Bantam trials bike and finished it. Great fun and still regret ever selling it. In one of my sheds I have the bare bones of a rigid framed Bantam Competition Model. All of the parts I've gathered over several years are the real deal so, eventually, I'll build the thing and go playing.

Ian

19 hours ago, ianfrog said:

I am surprised the reply was so polite lol.

A Hardly F**kin Movinson as If !

More like a motorcycle.

Cheers

Ian

I looked at a Roadster and whilst the overall concepts are alike, that's where the comparison ends... The Harley's power is approx 55bhp, my Thunderbird Sport is 82 bhp, now I know you lose a bit in the transmission, so call it 50 for the HD and 75 for the Triumph at the rear wheels.... Fuel wise my TBS will get 170 out of a tank, the HD.... well probably just over the hundred miles

top end on the HD about 110mph... on the TBS just about 130mph (bit like making yer granny run 100mts, she could do it, but she'd be wheezing a bit)

The main difference is with the Triumph you don't have to stop and tighten every nut and bolt on the bike owing to the vibes on a 45 degree twin....😛🤣

All that said.... the Harley is as cool as a Penguin's pecker.... but then so is my T'Bird.... diff'rent strokes 'n'all that

Ride safe lads👍😎