Any other motorcyclists on here?

1 minute ago, Choprider said:

The bottom pic is my husqvana fe 501 (500 cc single) which is one hell of a beast, I also have a husqvana fe 350 ( same bike but 350 cc ) it is a bit lighter and it also demands a bit of respect when riding off road if you don’t want to go over the back.. both husqvana’s are enduro bikes that somehow ( loophole in the law ) you can get registered for the road..

here is the 350.. alongside my mates husky 701

F15EF23E-9641-4C19-B723-F08CDBB19CB2.jpeg

Awesome bikes huskys

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Tango, my Z750. Just had new chain and sprockets, exhaust gaskets, service and MOT. I really hope I get out this year.

My 1994 Urban Tiger Fireblade. Full rolling-road Dynojet system, free-flow air filter, braided brake lines. I loved this motorcycle. Ian.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Carpbell_ll said:

They sure are, i thought it might be a new model CCM my mate has an older 650 for sale it is also road legal he used it for green lanes.  

I’m not in a financial position to buy another bike yet but I want one I’m to lethal on sports bikes had a few of the rd 500ypvs and 350 but my luv is enduro had a maico 410 and that was an animal especially as I’m only small an weigh 10-1/2 stone lol but loved that machine 

1 hour ago, Carpmaster said:

I’m not in a financial position to buy another bike yet but I want one I’m to lethal on sports bikes had a few of the rd 500ypvs and 350 but my luv is enduro had a maico 410 and that was an animal especially as I’m only small an weigh 10-1/2 stone lol but loved that machine 

The guy with the 650 for sale has just stepped up to a 1100 Ninja there's only one style of riding that works on those bikes the first time you go outside that it will throw you off, same for the Yamaha R1, me I once suffered a tank slapper on a Malaguti  monkey bike lol. 

1 minute ago, Carpbell_ll said:

The guy with the 650 for sale has just stepped up to a 1100 Ninja there's only one style of riding that works on those bikes the first time you go outside that it will throw you off, same for the Yamaha R1, me I once suffered a tank slapper on a Malaguti  monkey bike lol. 

You got to ride them like you stole them an that would just end up getting me scraped up off some floor I’m to throttle 😊 

I'm 62 and I still have the urge to ride a bike... albeit a tad slower these days... hence the Thunderbird going... it's a big old girl at 235kg dry and my back and knees are crying enough. The Bobber is lower, slower and looks gorgeous, not only that, but the wife said she'll be having a bash on it too (she maxed my GSXR750 out before I did🤣) the insurance for both of us is £92 a year... happy daze

23 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

I'm 62 and I still have the urge to ride a bike... albeit a tad slower these days... hence the Thunderbird going... it's a big old girl at 235kg dry and my back and knees are crying enough. The Bobber is lower, slower and looks gorgeous, not only that, but the wife said she'll be having a bash on it too (she maxed my GSXR750 out before I did🤣) the insurance for both of us is £92 a year... happy daze

Lol FairPlay to to femal tarmac tearer 👍👍

28 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Fair game to your wife, my wife also holds a full licence and has been riding for years.... you are right about the insurance .. it sure is cheaper the older you get ( until you get to a certain age then it go's back up again 🤣 )

Lol you guys really are tempting me was looking at cheap old 125 off-on roader something like a old Yamaha DT never seen the Mrs so adamant about something, i had my last bike just before we met as i had just passed my car test never bothered since. her dad was a proper biker bikey rode full time on a Motto Guzzi California he smashed his knee bad sort of recovered from it but ended up in a bad mounting climbing accident after that and just went down hill from there health wise, her brother has two bikes on is a super bike... but no not me some biker bird she is.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the ninja as a finished job all polished up and looking better than a factory paint job, this guy is well sought after for custom paint work on bikes all self taught, the guy can use even the most tricky paints and get a perfect finish, i have seen him finish a job that looks great to me, but if he is not happy it all comes off that part or panel and he starts again , check this finished ninja out, looks brand new just out the showroom.

192913137_4585237691490608_4579200691693260649_n.jpg