Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

Ok looking to purchase some Stainless to the point i can taste it 🤗

Has anyone got the Solar P1 Worldwide Pod and can give me a nudge in that direction...

Did consider the Summit but this looks soooo like i should own one :)

 

 

P1.jpg

Edited by snoozer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snoozer said:

Ok looking to purchase some Stainless to the point i can taste it 🤗

Has anyone got the Solar P1 Worldwide Pod and can give me a nudge in that direction...

Did consider the Summit but this looks soooo like i should own one :)

 

 

P1.jpg

I absolutely love my P1 pod, it is the danglies. For years I was happy with a pod I could use as goalpost buzzer bars with banksticks or pod, but now the P1 does everything.

The knurled pieces, loosen and tighten on the leg angle allowing 180 degrees of movement, meaning you can get totally level in conjunction with P1 banksticks provided.

You do have to purchase the additional buzzer bars, so it is not quite complete, but they are definitely worth the money. The bite alarms can be tightened down, then the positive lock means they face the correct way.

You may find, if you abuse your gear like I do, the ends of the buzz bars can become wobbly, in the centre inside is an allen key locking pin that will just need tightening up.

 

One thing I will say, it can be worth getting a longer pair of banksticks in case you need to extend and lift the front to get over weed, or the rear to dip tips as I found myself this week to get under boats and weed.

 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I absolutely love my P1 pod, it is the danglies. For years I was happy with a pod I could use as goalpost buzzer bars with banksticks or pod, but now the P1 does everything.

The knurled pieces, loosen and tighten on the leg angle allowing 180 degrees of movement, meaning you can get totally level in conjunction with P1 banksticks provided.

You do have to purchase the additional buzzer bars, so it is not quite complete, but they are definitely worth the money. The bite alarms can be tightened down, then the positive lock means they face the correct way.

You may find, if you abuse your gear like I do, the ends of the buzz bars can become wobbly, in the centre inside is an allen key locking pin that will just need tightening up.

 

One thing I will say, it can be worth getting a longer pair of banksticks in case you need to extend and lift the front to get over weed, or the rear to dip tips as I found myself this week to get under boats and weed.

 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yep looking at the 3 rod adjustable's and some additional sticks for diff situations.

Thanks for the push :)

2 hours ago, yonny said:

It's 2018! Go for titanium mate. All the performance without the weight!

No Titanium for me Yonni !

I'm old fashioned :(

Edited by snoozer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yonny said:

It's 2018! Go for titanium mate. All the performance without the weight!

Its the weight of the Stainless IMO that makes it so much more stable plus its overall footprint.

I have the  Solar Globetrotter ,but i do really like the P1 and wouldnt hesitate to buy one if the Globetrotter went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Not a pod user so can't help .... good to see you back posting snoozer 😎

Oh I do like my stainless though .... but I'm a jag man 🤘

I do like Jag products meself lol

41 minutes ago, Highy said:

Korda Singlez Black... are the absolute Winner for me...My dream Tackle Tart Wish.

Screenshot_20180710-204856.thumb.jpg.b7e54a8ac30ce64db67680c391bd2ba8.jpg

At £200+ for sticks though 🤔🤔

Korda lost it there with the price.....Ouch

Edited by snoozer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×