Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It all kicks off again Friday 😎

So what’s everybody’s predictions. I think my lot (LFC) have bought really well this season and can see us mount a serious challenge,but can see City winning it again. 🙄🙄

CITY

LIVERPOOL

CHELSEA (if they keep Hazard and Courtois)

SPURS

Arsenal and the Mancs to miss out on top 4 

Your lads have bought well this year,mate. Get a decent start to take a bit of pressure off and you could be the best of the rest 😉

I honestly think (hope) the Mourinho is losing the plot and is getting his excuses in early....... I’m hoping he’s gone for Christmas 😎😆😆😬

1 hour ago, snowmanstevo said:

Your lads have bought well this year,mate. Get a decent start to take a bit of pressure off and you could be the best of the rest 😉

I honestly think (hope) the Mourinho is losing the plot and is getting his excuses in early....... I’m hoping he’s gone for Christmas 😎😆😆😬

He's a bit weird is mourinho. 

We have a decent manager and have bought some decent players but it's west ham mate.

Remember us getting relegated with half the england team so take nothing for granted .

As for Liverpool they have strengthened where they needed to so if they don't improve on last season it will be a failure.

Love the way they play though.

Edited by muftyboy

I am looking forward to the new season. I am not a huge fan but have followed Man United since a kid so I still do now. Also follow Burton Albion as that's the town I live in now. I can't see United doing well at all this year, a decent amount of potential in the team but Jose doesn't seem to want them to win anything.

I think

City

Liverpool

Chelsea

Spurs

I would love to put United in there but I am a realist!

Ha ha the Brewers.... my second team,the son in law is a Burton lad so I’ve took them on. In saying that they cost me £150 on Saturday on my Acca 🙄🙄😩😩

18 hours ago, muftyboy said:

He's a bit weird is mourinho. 

We have a decent manager and have bought some decent players but it's west ham mate.

Remember us getting relegated with half the england team so take nothing for granted .

As for Liverpool they have strengthened where they needed to so if they don't improve on last season it will be a failure.

Love the way they play though.

Was having words the other wk with a Manc fan in Work and even he concedes LFC are playing some great footy. A lot more attractive than that sterile rubbish coming from Mourinho 🙄🙄

22 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Ha ha the Brewers.... my second team,the son in law is a Burton lad so I’ve took them on. In saying that they cost me £150 on Saturday on my Acca 🙄🙄😩😩

Lol, never bet on the Brewers! I have kind of taken on Leeds as well as my father in law supports them. I've lived in Burton for about 11 years so I guess I had to follow them a bit.

12 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Lol, never bet on the Brewers! 

Funny that,my son in law says the same !! 😆😆

Tbf they won me a few bob two seasons ago. 😉

I bet they did! They had an amazing run for such a small club. When you compare them to some of the other clubs in The Championship (at the time) they are tiny. I drive by The Pirelli a lot and always think some away fans must of laughed when they came here.

4 hours ago, PandA698 said:

I bet they did! They had an amazing run for such a small club. When you compare them to some of the other clubs in The Championship (at the time) they are tiny. I drive by The Pirelli a lot and always think some away fans must of laughed when they came here.

I remember watching Burton play ebbsfleet at the Pirelli on many occasions, I think a 0-0 in an fa trophy quarter final was about as good as it got for us there!

Well I never bet on my own team (arsenal) but this year I've backed them to be in the top 4, be above spurs, to win the league ( only a small wager on that one haha) and to finish exactly 2nd or exactly 3rd. I'm hoping the new manager can sort our leaky defence and if he does we have the attackers to cause most teams some trouble, so who knows. 

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 19:27, snowmanstevo said:

It all kicks off again Friday 😎

So what’s everybody’s predictions. I think my lot (LFC) have bought really well this season and can see us mount a serious challenge,but can see City winning it again. 🙄🙄

CITY

LIVERPOOL

CHELSEA (if they keep Hazard and Courtois)

SPURS

Arsenal and the Mancs to miss out on top 4 

Yeah, that looks about right to me although I think it will be a close call between Man City and Liverpool...… Man City dropping points already, gives everyone a ***** of light.. Liverpool need to keep Salah fit for the big games. Unlike some, I've always been a Milner fan and I think he's a rock in your squad, especially as Klopp likes bringing on the youngsters...… Good times for Liverpool fans and football fans alike, as they are a very entertaining watch...….. Man Utd won't finish top 6 unless they have a serious shake up imo… How the mighty have fallen?...…… Wolves look like a surprise package and could nick points off anyone on their day. I could see them doing "A Burnley" and nicking a Europa spot.

I agree BC although Utd will still be pushing for top4 I think. Salah hasn’t started the season in that good of form,he’s made plenty of mistakes but still has 2 goals to his name 😆😆

The player LFC need to keep fit for the season is VVD. Since we got him in January he’s been a revaluation,yes he came with a big reputation but he’s done it on the pitch. Very,very impressed with him and with the inclusion of Allison the defence hasn’t got me on pins for 90 mins like it usually is 😆😆

If had a bet with an old member on here (Jez) that Wolves won’t finish top 10.

I think I’ve lost my 20quid even tho they haven’t got many points on the board I’m mightily impressed by them. They look a good team and play some decent footy.

Yeah, agree Van Dyke and Allison give you more solidity, which, the way Klopp likes his teams to bomb forward is something you were lacking when he first arrived...… I used to hate Liverpool growing up.. Lol... They won everything and always played like they had 14 players on the pitch.... But I have to admit, they are probably my favourite Premiere League side to watch these days, along with Spurs on their day...…….. Man City, I'm just bored of them, although Aguero looks a good punt for top scorer, with the amount of chances they create (When DeBruyne is fit)………. My lot are propping up the Championship (Ipswich), we used to go toe to toe with your team.... Distant memory now lol🙂

There’s a long list who hate LFC due to there dominance in the 70,s/80,s 😬

I remember that Ipswich side well under Robson. Our record against the top 6 is amazing due to the fact of our high press when teams attack us,it suits our style as City found out last season. I’ve liked how when we do go a goal up we don’t go hell for leather for another,there’s a patience and maturity in our play that coincided with the arrival of VVD. We certainly are capable of playing some stunning footy.

Its a long season but I think most LFC fans would be happy with ANY trophy and a decent crack at the title. Spurs,Chelsea and City have all started well and it’s shaping up to be less of a one horse race,like last season 🙄😬

45 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

There’s a long list who hate LFC due to there dominance in the 70,s/80,s 😬

I remember that Ipswich side well under Robson. Our record against the top 6 is amazing due to the fact of our high press when teams attack us,it suits our style as City found out last season. I’ve liked how when we do go a goal up we don’t go hell for leather for another,there’s a patience and maturity in our play that coincided with the arrival of VVD. We certainly are capable of playing some stunning footy.

Its a long season but I think most LFC fans would be happy with ANY trophy and a decent crack at the title. Spurs,Chelsea and City have all started well and it’s shaping up to be less of a one horse race,like last season 🙄😬

Tough group in the champions league mate.

Do well to get out of that group imo.

I’ll be honest,mate,being in pot 3 was always going to put us in a hard group. But I guarantee you PSG and Napoli will be gutted theve drawn last years beaten finalists. We blew away Napoli pre season and PSG are the type of team that likes possession and to play footy,perfect for our high press game....... I think we’ve got a fighting chance if winning the group and I’m confident we’ll reach last 16. 😉😬

3 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

I’ll be honest,mate,being in pot 3 was always going to put us in a hard group. But I guarantee you PSG and Napoli will be gutted theve drawn last years beaten finalists. We blew away Napoli pre season and PSG are the type of team that likes possession and to play footy,perfect for our high press game....... I think we’ve got a fighting chance if winning the group and I’m confident we’ll reach last 16. 😉😬

I can see where you are coming from and that's why I think your away results could be better than the home ones.

Looking at the groups there's a chance there might only be one English team left in it after the group stage.

1 hour ago, snowmanstevo said:

Gotta disagree with ya there mufty I think all 4 teams have a chance to get through if Utd sort there defence out a bit.

They all have a chance but I just don't think they will.

Mind you I've only bet on Germany 3 times in my life and they have lost every time lol