Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

7 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

Did I see there is a carp.com fantasy league somewhere?

Never seen one in here tbh mate. I think you Arsenal boys are going to have to be patient for a couple of seasons to sort out the mess Wenger left you in.

24 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Never seen one in here tbh mate. I think you Arsenal boys are going to have to be patient for a couple of seasons to sort out the mess Wenger left you in.

Yes your right. Though it shocks me that unai continues to play, what for me are arsenals two most detrimental signings ever. Mustafi and xhaka. Absolute pony. It's worrying times at the Arsenal. Now the kroenkes have full ownership we could slip into mediocrity. 

8 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

Yes your right. Though it shocks me that unai continues to play, what for me are arsenals two most detrimental signings ever. Mustafi and xhaka. Absolute pony. It's worrying times at the Arsenal. Now the kroenkes have full ownership we could slip into mediocrity. 

I think you will always be there or there about,mate. But you have got a soft centre and teams know that !

The Arsenal of the early to mid 2,000,s played some of the best footy I’ve ever watched,unplayable sometimes !

But I think Wenger let teams overtake you and like my club (LFC) we’ve been playing catch up ever since. 🙄🙄😩😩😬

4 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

I think you will always be there or there about,mate. But you have got a soft centre and teams know that !

The Arsenal of the early to mid 2,000,s played some of the best footy I’ve ever watched,unplayable sometimes !

But I think Wenger let teams overtake you and like my club (LFC) we’ve been playing catch up ever since. 🙄🙄😩😩😬

Oh the golden era. A multitude of things let us slip. Mainly financing the new stadium. Wenger was handed one of the greatest ever defences, he didn't understand how to rebuild it. To be blunt, he's been negligent on the defensive side. A truly great man nonetheless. You don't get one of them gold trophies for nothing. Long may his name be spoke of and the invincibles heiled. Though it was time for him to go. It was time a few years ago. 

On 06/08/2018 at 19:27, snowmanstevo said:

It all kicks off again Friday 😎

So what’s everybody’s predictions. I think my lot (LFC) have bought really well this season and can see us mount a serious challenge,but can see City winning it again. 🙄🙄

CITY

LIVERPOOL

CHELSEA (if they keep Hazard and Courtois)

SPURS

Arsenal and the Mancs to miss out on top 4 

Well nearly a 1/5th of the way through the season and that’s your top 4 as it stands,even tho Arsenal have found a good bit of form I still see them as just missing out.

As a Liverpool fan I’m absolutely luving Utds current form 😆😆😬