Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
carpyian

anyone used NGT ITEMS ANY GOOD OR RUBBISH ????

Bought some scissors and stripper tool a load of rubbish scissors not good at cutting and the stripper tool coated braid just goes straight through without removing outter cover so won't be buying again 

Edited by carpyian

9 hours ago, carpyian said:

Bought some scissors and stripper tool a load of rubbish scissors not good at cutting and the stripper tool coated braid just goes straight through without removing outter cover so won't be buying again 

Are the scissors for cutting braid...my preference anyrhing for terminal pay tad extra...but ive had the wychwood braid scissors for a good 12month now...also stripping braid either use my teeth or hold between 2 finger nails..

I got one of there landing nets and it seems great for the money. I got it 2nd hand but it looks brand new and with the floats on it seems to work well. The handle seems like good quality and it screws together when not extended which I like as the other one I have always slips out when not extended.