Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cloud9

library???

Anyone fancy a library ?? I'm thinking along the lines of posting up what books your prepared to lend out for the cost of the postage to other members, who either send on or return to the owner ? What's your thoughts guy's and girls ......

Very good idea, but I think we’d end up with a few disgruntled members, books are so very easily damaged in the postal/parcel system as I found out when my brand new signed dave levy book got put through the letterbox and landed on a corner 😐

I'm thinking that if you have a nice signed copy of a book that you probably won't stick that up as a book to lend out, more on the lines of a well thumbed copy of carp fever ....

Sorry, I wouldn't be lending out any of my well thumbed copies of Carp Fever or The Carp Strikes Back❗️

I have had too many fishing books lost, not returned or ruined by 'friends', or as I was homeless, lost in transit.

It has taken me ages to rebuy some of them and for a lot more than I paid originally.

12 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Fair enough guy's no worries......

lost all my paper copies, just kindle now.

i do have some very entertaining mags that i would be willing to pass on, some of the pages are a bit hard to separate especially the middle ones but you're welcome if you want em bud :lol::lol: