Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
B.C.

Free Spirit Launcher Spod Rod LR

I use the free spirit 13 ft spomb rod BC & it can chuck a large spomb a long way . When we were in France last month I was fishing next to Jhon who is 70 years young this year , he found a spot but couldn't get bait out to it consistently with his spod set up so I gave him mine to use & he was hitting the clip every time with minimal effort .

If it's long range your looking for could be worth a look .

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 22:22, chillfactor said:

I use the free spirit 13 ft spomb rod BC & it can chuck a large spomb a long way . When we were in France last month I was fishing next to Jhon who is 70 years young this year , he found a spot but couldn't get bait out to it consistently with his spod set up so I gave him mine to use & he was hitting the clip every time with minimal effort .

Yeah, I did see the spomb rod on my searches..... It's not predominantly for distance, but nice to have the option.... The extra foot in length making a big difference I imagine.... Always used 12ft before..... Good shout Chill'

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 22:22, chillfactor said:

Just a quick question Chill, these rods are listed as 3.5tc, (AD Board) have you loaded up a large spomb or are you using medium sized spombs? Just sound a little on the soft side for a heavy weight, but then I've never used a 3.5tc for spombing……    I'll trust you judgement on the distance and accuracy, but wasn't sure at what weights you were flinging out.... Cheers..

Hi mate.... I  really only ever use a large spomb with it & it loads the rod spot on . It's a pretty beefy rod tbh.  My old spod rod was a fox 5.5 lb rod  & I can cast loads further & with less effort with the spomb rod . Your be able to put a large spomb 120 + .

3 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Hi mate.... I  really only ever use a large spomb with it & it loads the rod spot on . It's a pretty beefy rod tbh.  My old spod rod was a fox 5.5 lb rod  & I can cast loads further & with less effort with the spomb rod . Your be able to put a large spomb 120 + .

Cheers...…. I've ordered one, @ 13ft...… thanks for the feed back......