Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bluelabel

Posting pics from Dropbox

HOW....????? I'm getting really frustrated at the inability to easily post pics since photobucket's shenanigans and I've tried copying and pasting, drag and drop and posting with the filename/no direct from dropbox.... another site I'm on uses Imgur... much easier and quicker to load pretty much all formats

So pray tell how does one load a pic from dropbox.....?

before I lose my sanity

I save photos or files to my computer then use the choose files option to retrieve and upload them.  Pretty much the same for lifting pics from the gallery on my phone.  It's the easiest it's ever been on this forum, and most others are the same now.

pizza.jpg

40 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

I save photos or files to my computer then use the choose files option to retrieve and upload them.

Me too. It does help if you screen-shot the pic on your phone and upload it from file that way.

59 minutes ago, yonny said:

Me too. It does help if you screen-shot the pic on your phone and upload it from file that way.

Still waiting to see the gems you had last month or are you not allowed to post em??? 

3 hours ago, commonly said:

Screenshot seems to be the easiest way my man. 

Annoying how some upload n some don't, says it to do with size of file but I'm no expert! So who knows 

Well it says that the max file size is 8mb and the file I'm trying to upload is 4.3 so there shouldn't be a problem...

Screen shot....?????? 

Done... what an absolute pain.... with Photobucket you could post a link to the pic on their hosting site... with Dropbox I cant see a way to do that...!!!

One has to down load the pic you want and resize it or crop it to a reasonable size then post it..... a reet pain inna chuff

2 hours ago, bluelabel said:

I'm not familiar with all this techno stuff...

I second that, didn't mean to sound like I knew what I was talking about. It's easy on my phone by pressing the power button! & I've seen a few similar threads. 

2 hours ago, yonny said:

. If you hunt me out on Instagram

That would mean joining another social media platform, I'm not so sure that's a good idea!!! I get into enough trouble with the missus for being on this!!! I'm on WhatsApp, but I draw the line on the rest.