Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Tree123

Difference between dwarf and scope

8 hours ago, AndyCh said:

Purely from an information point of view, having their curtains intact doesn't mean that they're uncaught. I've caught fish that I know for a fact have been caught plenty of times before that still have an intact curtain.

Lovely fish all the same and definitely not trying to detract from their capture.

Oh yeah I know it was cool as I've never seen a fish that had it before. I'm call them uncaught as I was fishing a place I shouldnt and a place and never seen anyone else fish 

1 hour ago, Tree123 said:

Do finally for have a proper  look at the rods and 1st impressions are i love them i get 50mm butt ring put on them just as I love the look of 50mm butt rings 

It's innovative stuff. These rods just make quick short or roving sessions that little bit easier. In the hold-all I get my brolly, 3 rods, landing net and bank sticks. Then with my Rucksack, 2kg chair, I can walk miles looking for the fishing no problem. 

Edited by Dannygooner

Just my two pennies,  scopes are all I use these days, haven’t touched my 12fts in two seasons, I don’t dress like Alan Blair and definetly don’t wear nike trainers (Adidas in the summer)  🤣😂

dwarf 2lb 6 foot  played a low twenty from a snaggy margin with no issues at all 

10ft 3lb  scopes are what I now use for most of my fishing, handled my current pb of 29lb again from snags with zero issues.

As for casting capabilities just google terry Edmonds  scope rods and see what you can find I don’t remember the distance but seem to think it was 170 yds on a prototype rod 

plenty of people don’t like nash gear......plenty of people do. Use them and make your own mind up 😉

tight lines 

Not used a 12 footer for 6 years now... don't intend to go back to a 12 footer either... the 9' does all I need from it... the only downside I can see is if you are fishing at range then the line pick up is a bit slower on the 9' and as I fish small waters or at close range its not an issue 

2 hours ago, spr1985 said:

Just my two pennies,  scopes are all I use these days, haven’t touched my 12fts in two seasons, I don’t dress like Alan Blair and definetly don’t wear nike trainers (Adidas in the summer)  🤣😂

dwarf 2lb 6 foot  played a low twenty from a snaggy margin with no issues at all 

10ft 3lb  scopes are what I now use for most of my fishing, handled my current pb of 29lb again from snags with zero issues.

As for casting capabilities just google terry Edmonds  scope rods and see what you can find I don’t remember the distance but seem to think it was 170 yds on a prototype rod 

plenty of people don’t like nash gear......plenty of people do. Use them and make your own mind up 😉

tight lines 

I looked and all I could find was him casting 12 foot for Nash? Anyhow if your buying scopes or dwarfs I don't think distance work is in mind.  I like Nash gear. Apart from their reels which feel cheap and nasty. The luggage and innovative ideas they come up with I like. Think a Nash hide is also on the cards. They look the business

I have some of the reels to along with my shimano’s. The low twenty from margin was on the dwarf couple with a bp4 black reel. 

If the Titan hide is anything like the tc pro you’ll be happy with one 😉

as for the terry Edmonds comment pic below 

AD7691D0-89FF-422E-AF6C-71BD4987A4B1.png

6 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

I looked and all I could find was him casting 12 foot for Nash? Anyhow if your buying scopes or dwarfs I don't think distance work is in mind.  I like Nash gear. Apart from their reels which feel cheap and nasty. The luggage and innovative ideas they come up with I like. Think a Nash hide is also on the cards. They look the business

I really like my black bps  for money. I dont get the Nash slagging thing personlly none of my Nash gear  has fallen apart. I do think there pricing can be a bit off like the scope large  flat mat that I brought for 85 ish...  done  ok thete bait too both crituz and scopex squid  but went back  to live system

The hide is only good if your about 3foot tall looks far to low but people could say that about the low  pro. I think the pack down 8f the tempset  brolly isn't much different and that's where my money would go 

Deen Nash did 10ft rods how  many flooded the market sonik are realasing there version of scope next month 

I really like my black bps  for money. I dont get the Nash slagging thing personlly none of my Nash gear  has fallen apart. I do think there pricing can be a bit off like the scope large  flat mat that I brought for 85 ish...  done  ok thete bait too both crituz and scopex squid  but went back  to live system

The hide is only good if your about 3foot tall looks far to low but people could say that about the low  pro. I think the pack down of the tempset  brolly isn't much different and that's where my money would go 

Since Nash did 10ft rods how  many flooded the market sonik are realasing there version of scope next month.

There only 2 waters that I might need to hit over 80 yards on  one I dont fish any more   and doubt I will but it has loads of short range options. 

The 2nd us a club lake  but it's always stiched up and that type of fushinf isn't for me now. So thinking about it anyone wanna buy some sk4s haha.

Will  get a 3rd dwarf to as marker if I fish places where cant use braided mainline

11 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Just a heads up.... Angling Direct are doing Scope (4.5lb) spod rods for £99... I have a Dwarf spod rod... superb bit o kit, if the Scope is anything like the Dwarf it'll be brill👍

Just as the new dwarf 4.5s are about to land. What a dilemma lol. Was just about to buy 2

13 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Just a heads up.... Angling Direct are doing Scope (4.5lb) spod rods for £99... I have a Dwarf spod rod... superb bit o kit, if the Scope is anything like the Dwarf it'll be brill👍

Send me a link please buddy as I can't see them? 

Did any one get one of the scopes spod rods?

Doesn't anyone know when the  dwarf 4.5tc are due out wanna go look at them before buying. Will be using more particles soon  and will need to reinvest in spod rod..

Edited by Tree123

Did any one get one of the scopes spod rods?

Doesn't anyone know when the  dwarf 4.5tc are due out wanna go look at them before buying. Will be using more particles soon  and will need to reinvest in spod rod..

I'm waiting on the new dwarf 4.5s too. This month they'll be in shops apparently 

5 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

I'm waiting on the new dwarf 4.5s too. This month they'll be in shops apparently 

Oh good should be some review going round then.    Not dropping 120 without a good review or two.  My cheap small set up is starting get pricy 

Oh good should be some review going round then.    Not dropping 120 without a good review or two.  My cheap small set up is starting get pricy 

Nash tax mate. Someone's got to make Kevin a millionaire right lol