Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Tree123

Hookbait tigers

15 minutes ago, oscsha said:

To stop something going off you generally need to stop air getting to it , so a glycerin  , sugar  or oil coating should all work .

That. I whacked a load in some dodgy old mainline glug (bound to be glycerin based) with a load of Goo I had knocking around. Must be 4 years old and still going strong believe it or not. There's some brazils in there too, also still good enough to eat.

Glycerine, glycerol is a preservative used in loads of bait soaks and glugs to stop them going off. It is, I think an attractor in its own right, which is why I prefer glycerol based flavours. 

Tigers I save a few in glass 'sample bottles', with RH Megaspice and brown sugar dissolved in glycerol, glycerol in a shot of coca cola, or glycerol with any other thick dip.

I actually struggle using tigers and peanuts as bait, I have a tendency to eat them after soaking and boiling...😱😖😉😆

I love tigers... or nut baits in gernal to be fair will probz be using  particles a lot more next season    so much  cheaper then boilies even bulking mine out with overruns