Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
northisbest

Bluewater lakes france bait and tactics

I've never fished Bluewater but have fished several venues in France. The best advice I can offer is to ask what is used to feed the fish during the, usually closed, winter period. Use this as a background bait and either fish over it with any of the better known baits or whatever is sold at the fishery. The latter, ideally, as the fish will recognise the bait as food.

Ian

might be a bit late but I've fished there 3 times and I've always taken premier baits matrix Robin red with garlic. premier used to supply the lake with bait a fair few years back and they still like it. every year a group of premier users go over there and normally give it a spanking.  talk to Tony at premier and he'll see you alright.  

I've only fished there in September.  April I reckon will be a good time.  the best peg is usually the point swims.  if its warming up then that could be a good area. failing that lakeside 2 or woodside 2 will give you deep water and shallower, so best of both worlds