Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Cork Handle Butt Grips

All depends what you want to spend really.

On the cheap, the ones Dayvid posted are hard to beat.

Conversely, if you want to spend £££ the JAG Lockdowns are awesome (they come with different size inserts to fit your specific rods).

Avoid the NGT stuff. Terrible quality. I had a set of their snag bars and they ripped out by the thread on the first take. Absolute tat.

Been lookin at the Prologic Gripz...like the lock in mehanism...will look in more detail boxing day at local A.D (BIG SALES AT OURS) so should see some purchases on here by a few people i think.

1st time having cork so wanna look after em.

14 hours ago, dayvid said:

Image result for butt grips fishing

These are what I use now , and have used for cork in the past,

Same! Years ago I had my Greys Prodigys converted to full cork handles and was a bit precious about them. Sought and sought suitable butt grips until I realised that these were ideal all along...…….a bag of chips is more expensive than a dozen of these.

Ian

On 21/12/2018 at 17:05, Highy said:

Do they hold quite well on takes ?..no pulling forward ?

I was snag fishing locked up in Italy with these butt rests  - no issue whatsoever, although I expected the rods to be pulled in they never moved.