Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Dave Hedgehog

Boxing

Any other boxing fans amongst us? Great night of boxing last night. Although the PPV event was a slow starter the main event was fantastic. Whyte v Chisora certainly lived up to the hype. Both fighters looked in great shape and took some serious hits. I thought the ref spoilt the fight and for me he had an effect on the finish but still a great night.

Its been a great year for the sport and Next years shaping up to be a cracker. So if you’re a fan who’s your pick for 2019? Joshua Buatsi surely has to be the one to watch, looks class to me.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Any other boxing fans amongst us? Great night of boxing last night. Although the PPV event was a slow starter the main event was fantastic. Whyte v Chisora certainly lived up to the hype. Both fighters looked in great shape and took some serious hits. I thought the ref spoilt the fight and for me he had an effect on the finish but still a great night.

Its been a great year for the sport and Next years shaping up to be a cracker. So if you’re a fan who’s your pick for 2019? Joshua Buatsi surely has to be the one to watch, looks class to me.

Shouldn't be allowed to do ppv for a non title fight imo.

Was a decent fight again, but neither of them are world level. 

Hopefully joshua gets to fight fury or wilder before the end of next year so he can get his ass kicked.

If he fought more than twice a year he might actually be able to make the big fights happen.