Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
dayvid

What did Father Christmas Bring

i got a sabre tablet holder cos im that lazy

On โ€Ž25โ€Ž/โ€Ž12โ€Ž/โ€Ž2018 at 10:57, jh92 said:

A kettle and a mountain of lynx shower gel lol

what the hell right, I got various items to improve my appearance, why don't they just get me a paper bag with eye holes in and be done with it.

I think next year im getting the missus some femfresh, see how she likes it :razz:

On 25 December 2018 at 10:57, jh92 said:

A kettle and a mountain of lynx shower gel lol

Shower gel and socks are almost my dream presents. No fishing presents this year, I think the top presents areย a signed Walter Payton photograph with provenance or 12 pack of different coffees from around the world.

with the money i got from santa, i got the following.

Fox large deluxe double sided tacklebox

A third Fox micron MR+ alarm.

A Sonik cool bag (fell in love with the design when i saw it had a toastie maker pouch lol)

3 gardner mini bugs, a bargain at 7 quid each.

i also got a ยฃ30 quid Go outdoors voucher to use so will be popping into one in the new year

On 26/12/2018 at 21:35, dayvid said:

Well out of the cash Father Christmas brought I splashed out on this .

Shimano tribal xtr bucket seat

See the source image

This looks like a winner for perch and pikingย 

20 hours ago, Highy said:

I think Sonik is the best priced Brand at moment for Rods..Reels..Alarms..Luggage..etc

yeah i agree with you. i'm thinking about upgrading my H Gun 2.75lb rods to the Vader X's in 3lb this year, they look great for the money

1 hour ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

yeah i agree with you. i'm thinking about upgrading my H Gun 2.75lb rods to the Vader X's in 3lb this year, they look great for the money

Ive upgraded my JRC Contact rods & Nash BP6 reels to 3x Sonik SK3 XTR cork handle 3.25tc and 3x Vader X reels 8000...cater for all my fishing now...

You can also buy a Sonik Pack 3 rods 3 reels net and handle...some also include spod/marker rod and reel too.