Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

2019 Plans

2 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Well let's see what tomorrow brings 🤞20190110_132012.thumb.jpg.642fad50d4e5d9aa18748a98796e909a.jpg

I hope you've taken precautions as far as possible, you don't want to make easy pickings for the otters if they are around??? 

22 minutes ago, commonly said:

I hope you've taken precautions as far as possible, you don't want to make easy pickings for the otters if they are around??? 

Not a lot we can do really mate , only thing we could do is try & get the timing right so the pumps gone back on at 9 tonight & running all night . The noise  of the pump will hopefully help tonight & keep any unwanted visitors away . 

4 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

What line of work you looking for nick?

Getting back fulltime into running restaurants and pubs. Been doing agency work in the same now for 18months.

7 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Not a lot we can do really mate , only thing we could do is try & get the timing right so the pumps gone back on at 9 tonight & running all night . The noise  of the pump will hopefully help tonight & keep any unwanted visitors away . 

Sounds like your backs against the wall. I wish you luck mate

After fishing for near on 20 years and living 25 mins away from par fisheries i have never fished it mainly due to having to pre-book on and with the limited time i had on the bank it just wasn't an option when i find the lake fully booked on the odd day/night i had free.

This year i have loads of free time on my hands and so ...

The Par Campaign begins

Gonna fish the Back lake so any tips will be nice i have my google earth map printed and ready  ;D

Break my pb 28lb 7

A thirty ??