Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Northern Angling Show

As title says....23rd-24th Feb...at Event City Manchester...who goin...100% i am...

What people going for...Bargains/experience/day out ??

Me personally...experience..meet n greet with some experienced anglers Tom dove n spooner...hopefully 1 or 2 bargains...and going with 3 mates too.

Maybe also some sneak peaks into upcoming new gear...i know a few new baits arw coming from mainline....especially the Smart Liquid

Edited by Highy

7 hours ago, nigewoodcock said:

I’ll be there on our stand all weekend. Just got back home from a weekend at the Brentwood show. It was absolute rammo all weekend. I have a feeling the NAS is going to be the same!!

Wots your stand Nige?

15 minutes ago, yonny said:

What are you after?

Main thing just is like a day(Brolly) shelter...bits n bobs (pva n that) n might invest in the Manilla Bulk deal...bargains really 

6 minutes ago, Highy said:

Main thing just is like a day(Brolly) shelter...bits n bobs (pva n that) n might invest in the Manilla Bulk deal...bargains really 

You might get lucky. I'd probs take more than 200 for all that dude.

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

Two chances of that .... I've had nothing out of him :lol: 

He's that good a sales man he'll have highy paying more for things 😂

Well if Nige is personally autographing the Nash products that's bound to put the price up .

😁

Edited by crusian
Add a word

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

Bait wise...hoping Sticky do a bundle deal...5kg Manilla + wafters/pop ups + glug...around £60 (ish)..keep me goin.

Brolly Shelter/Day shelter...Decent strip bivvy light...

On 12/02/2019 at 18:50, chillfactor said:

Haha! 

We will only be selling TT and bait. We will have a shop next to us selling the larger items though. If you come and see me @Highy, I’ll take you over to them and do what I can to get you a decent price on a hide. They really are the perfect all round shelter. Days, nights, weekends, weeks.... will do them all. And only 44inches packed down and just 4.4kg. 

Mom our TT stand, we normally do a very good PVA package deal. £20 for a big selection of bags, tape and web.