Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
jh92

Leonard- Rigs

It's all well and good teasing this lad but he's made this forum a lot more lively with his posts in the last week or so.

Your posts trying to bait him makes this forum look less approachable and it will put other people off from posting. 

Good job. 

Thanks for your posts Leonard

1 minute ago, jh92 said:

It's all well and good teasing this lad but he's made this forum a lot more lively with his posts in the last week or so.

Your posts trying to bait him makes this forum look less approachable and it will put other people off from posting. 

Good job. 

#bring back CM!! 

2 hours ago, jh92 said:

Good job. 

He'll be back , the same guy pops his head up now and then filling the forum up with his way or no way .

He no doubt has some knowledge but his posting style doesn't help him  .

Members like Leonard make the forum very active short term but long term they kill it . Forums are  very dated now the lack of activity is just a sign of the times .

Going back to Leonard , he was happy having a dig and stating his way as fact  but couldn't take a dig back , he got called out on summer pike fishing and short rigs and as he had stated these as strong facts not just an opinion or as a way of starting a  discussion .He had no way of coming back as he isn't the sort of character to put his hand up and say he didn't know .

Forums are all about sharing knowledge not dictating your way , hence why forums are dying the knowledge is out there if you look. 

The written word can sometimes be misinterpreted.  Some posts come across as "you have to do this because" , and I'm not singling out one person here but any post read or taken the wrong way will ruffle feathers. The odd post from the aforementioned was or at least seemed like that to me and maybe others , hence the replies he got to some of his posts. 

3 hours ago, commonly said:

#bring back CM!! 

Ask to be a mod , you'd soon regret letting him back then LOL .

Again alot of knowledge just couldn't understand different opinions or that the typed word can being taken differently to actual conversation . 

4 minutes ago, oscsha said:

He'll be back , the same guy pops his head up now and then filling the forum up with his way or no way .

He no doubt has some knowledge but his posting style doesn't help him  .

Members like Leonard make the forum very active short term but long term they kill it . Forums are  very dated now the lack of activity is just a sign of the times .

Going back to Leonard , he was happy having a dig and stating his way as fact  but couldn't take a dig back , he got called out on summer pike fishing and short rigs and as he had stated these as strong facts not just an opinion or as a way of starting a  discussion .He had no way of coming back as he isn't the sort of character to put his hand up and say he didn't know .

Forums are all about sharing knowledge not dictating your way , hence why forums are dying the knowledge is out there if you look. 

Agree 100%

Put it this way, no-one has been banned yet, although sending 'I am' pm's does not help any case...

I know I can come across as opinionated, but normally if I disagree I say so or why I think something is wrong, that is a skill to be learnt.