Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
welder

Know that just in case thing.................?

Off to France this coming weekend and did a bit of "just in case" shopping today. In my mind's eye I thought I was low on inline leads so I bought six. Oh, backleads, I thought. So I bought three. Then PVA came to mind so I bought loads of assorted bags and a bulk dispenser thingy.

Got home and pulled the tackle holdall out. I now own twenty three inline leads, 14 assorted backleads and enough PVA products to enable me to wholesale the things......

Is this an age-onset thing or do others do the same?

Ian.

52 minutes ago, welder said:

Off to France this coming weekend and did a bit of "just in case" shopping today. In my mind's eye I thought I was low on inline leads so I bought six. Oh, backleads, I thought. So I bought three. Then PVA came to mind so I bought loads of assorted bags and a bulk dispenser thingy.

Got home and pulled the tackle holdall out. I now own twenty three inline leads, 14 assorted backleads and enough PVA products to enable me to wholesale the things......

Is this an age-onset thing or do others do the same?

Ian.

18 minutes ago, emmcee said:

I'm always doing it. Go to tackle shop needing a few things. Whist in there you pick up a few more things that you think  you might be low on , only to find you've got loads or you brought it the last time you were in there. 

Done this on several occasions , last one was PVA mesh a week or so ago, 100M ordered only then to find the other 100M in the garage 🤣

tip.... before you go to the tackle shop...... check your bag first.... saves money, weight and grief from 'er indoors... and yes.. I'm the same, I have my missus on a standing instruction to slap me if I try to buy hooks🤣

15 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

bought more rig foam........ I’ve got loads 🙄🙄😂😂😬

Problem with stuff like that, you have absolutely loads, shed loads, then all of a sudden you have nothing!!!! There is no in-between. How the hell does that work?!?!?

Happened to me once before a 48hr session thought I had more than I had,was cutting the nuggets in half to make them last 🙄🙄🙄 always got a few bags well sealed and stored away now 😉😬

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 09:54, yonny said:

Problem with stuff like that, you have absolutely loads, shed loads, then all of a sudden you have nothing!!!! There is no in-between. How the hell does that work?!?!?

leaky shed and its all melted.

ive got 4 sizes of pva bag that ive not used in 5 years and 6 tubs of pop ups and ive not fished a pop up in probably the same amount of time

ive got between 30 and 40 leads and 12 back leads and 3 captive back leads.

but I know if I take any of it out ill need it the very next session