Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elmoputney

Benefits from What is your newest purchase

On 10/06/2019 at 06:20, snowmanstevo said:

No not at all and definitely not pointed at anyone as I don’t know members personal details on here. My local has 2 members who are basically dole cheats can’t be bothered to work,happy to pick there giros up big pouch of baccy and a 3 day session through the week while the rest of us mugs have to work 🙄

One of the lads has a car on disability due to a bad back....... and then precedes to haul all his gear up a hill that needs mountaineering skills 🤔 and he’s an avid hater of bait boats,and any type of technology and lords it about members having lack of watercraft. As I said over the Nash drill if people wish to spend there hard earned on fishing bling who are we to complain....... and as a side note,as a northerner I luv a bargain if I can get something for a £ cheaper I will....... but dole cheats do boil my water,so to speak. If someone has took my rant personally or the wrong way then I apologise. 😬  

Well what about sending a video clip to the authorities showing this budding mountaineer ? .

As Oscsha says if these lads have conditiond that are not easily noticeable they should check out o.k. 

2 hours ago, crusian said:

Well what about sending a video clip to the authorities showing this budding mountaineer ? .

As Oscsha says if these lads have conditiond that are not easily noticeable they should check out o.k. 

Where I come from,mate,we don’t do things like that.

21 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I've found most Eastern European immigrants to be good hardworking people at my company, most of the ones I come across have a good deal of intelligence and want to build a better life for there families and actually if you get to know them you can have a pretty good laugh , I am pretty sure in there situation we would want to do the same, 

couldn't agree more mate

must take a lot to up sticks and move to a country that stereo types you as a scrounger and its something I wouldn't have to guts to do so hats off to um

don't care who's in this country as long as they work and follow this countries laws

instead of bitching about foreign scroungers we should be more concerned about the home grown ones who think its their god given right to take what they want without giving anything back apart from anti social behaviour

I just had to pay a penalty charge, I had opposed it due to a new road lay out and being unfamiliar with it, but they rejected that. Its caught a lot of people and must have made the council a lot of money, Then they put the price up to £98 to pay, I told them that I couldn't afford to pay it and told them how it wasn't fair etc they let me off £60 to close it today, I say that's a minor hollow victory against a stealth tax,but I will take that, you have to stand up to the bully's 

47 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Then you can't really moan about them if you turn a blind eye to it 

Yes I can,and I do. But I draw a line at telling tails........ may be some people’s style,but not mine.

3 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Yes I can,and I do. But I draw a line at telling tails........ may be some people’s style,but not mine.

If you feel that strongly about benefit cheats then maybe you should tell "tales" 

I get the old we dont grass on people round ere thing, but if no one stands up it just carrys on 

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

If you feel that strongly about benefit cheats then maybe you should tell "tales" 

I get the old we dont grass on people round ere thing, but if no one stands up it just carrys on 

I agree with what you say,but still wouldn’t sit well with me. 

33 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

if someone started rubbing my nose in it they'd get shopped.... end of... I didn't work my nuts off to support **** like those sort, and if you turn a blind eye to it, why moan about it....??? you have a chance to do summat about it

See he doesn’t rub our nose in it,he just moans about the price of this and that how technology is ruining fishing,how pre baiting is a waste of money etc etc.

He does that because he’s always skint and happy to live off the state. And he is a dole cheat but still not for me to grass him up,it doesn’t work like that. And I like a good moan,don’t we all.

Remind me not to rob any banks with you boys !!!!!!! ( please take that in the humour it was  ment) 

2 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

well you could tell him he can always go out and get a job instead of moaning about prices and sponging off the state😎

A few members have ! 

My mum worked in a secondary school in a deprived area. She used to tell me about the English teenagers who would tell her they weren’t doing exams, etc. Because their dole for life parents had taught them how to get the most money out the system, including having children at 15/16 to get a council house ASAP. Never did an immigrant child say the same to her. 

Immigrants might play the system but so do the British. The problem is in the system that allows them to do it. You shouldn’t get anything if you’ve not paid in. Or you get much much less than someone who genuinely has worked and needs to fall back on financial help in a time of need. 

On 10/06/2019 at 10:44, Dannygooner said:

@yonny you must live in a nice part of the world. Cause i can assure you that statement does not apply where I live. I didn’t make the statement to debate it anyhow. The whole immigration issue is far broader than just jobs. But yes we do make it far too easy for all. British or not.

Its definitely down to geography how you see the immigrant issue.

Its so easy to say that multiculturalism is great when it doesnt affect you personally. 

Try living in an inner city london council estate and then tell me mass immigration is good idea.

Edited by muftyboy

I've worked in London all my life and have to say it has always been a melting pot of different nationalities. Immigrants tend to head there thinking the streets are paved with gold! Way back to the paddy's! I also travel around the South Coast and a lot of coastal towns near Dover also tend to get more than their fair share. 

There was a documentary on TV a while ago. The day the immigrants left(or similar) & whilst some people believe that they are takin all our jobs, many industries would literally collapse if it wasn't for these people doing the jobs that most of the natives believe is beneath them. 

Unfortunately for a lot of people technology is about to take the place of many many jobs no just here, but globally! I firmly believe that my grandson may have no choice but to live on state handouts or the equivalent. I just hope that he gets more time than I do to enjoy his life (hopefully fishing), instead of being a wage slave like me and the majority of people I know. Sadder times are just around the corner!