Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elmoputney

Benefits from What is your newest purchase

I've worked in London all my life and have to say it has always been a melting pot of different nationalities. Immigrants tend to head there thinking the streets are paved with gold! Way back to the paddy's! I also travel around the South Coast and a lot of coastal towns near Dover also tend to get more than their fair share. 

There was a documentary on TV a while ago. The day the immigrants left(or similar) & whilst some people believe that they are takin all our jobs, many industries would literally collapse if it wasn't for these people doing the jobs that most of the natives believe is beneath them. 

Unfortunately for a lot of people technology is about to take the place of many many jobs no just here, but globally! I firmly believe that my grandson may have no choice but to live on state handouts or the equivalent. I just hope that he gets more time than I do to enjoy his life (hopefully fishing), instead of being a wage slave like me and the majority of people I know. Sadder times are just around the corner!