Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Grew up in Cheltenham... live out between Winchcombe & Broadway so still in the area . I'm not fishing anywhere at the moment , all my local waters have been ottererd the last few years . Currently trying to find somewhere to call home tbh , not fished in England for over a year & a half now :shock: 

What lakes you fishing on the water park ?

I have been fishing lake 300 and been thinking of joining scac waters but want some more info first. 

I am also looking for somewhere to call home as only been back fishing for two years, What lakes were ottered? Doesn't sound to good mate 

The water park is getting nailed too , it's become a real issue the last 5 years or so . My waters were private  you won't know them as there not fisheries so to speak.  Local to me though ,absolutely nothing left mate , we drained one of the lakes down , the few that were left had half a tail or other damage .

When you find a home make sure it's otter fenced mate , an absolute must in our area now . 

Welcome to the forum Dale 

The Carp fishing podcast (bait works) is always mentioning the cotswold water park might be worth giving that a listen as it may help you choose a lake, it's also a very good podcast and they talk about some Interesting stuff 

22 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Welcome to the forum Dale 

The Carp fishing podcast (bait works) is always mentioning the cotswold water park might be worth giving that a listen as it may help you choose a lake, it's also a very good podcast and they talk about some Interesting stuff 

Funny enough I have just started to listen to it this week, thanks for the tip 👍

4 minutes ago, Daleedgy said:

Funny enough I have just started to listen to it this week, thanks for the tip 👍

No worries it's a good listen, some of the bait works videos on you tube may be based there also and they are worth a watch 

Welcome to Carp.com.

I'm like Chillfactor in that I'm not sure where I'm fishing this year but for different reasons. Life interferes, so enjoy fishing whenever you are able. Accept the bad times and appreciate the good times.