The youtubes post your fav vids here

Hi guys thought it might be a good idea to have a thread to share any good you tube vids you have seen, maybe write a little blurb to go with it to introduce it would be a nice touch 

Ive really enjoyed watching Carl and Alex's adventures and this one is pretty good as well, if you haven't watched these guys before they have done some excellent videos, and some real off the wall different things to the norm 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll not post all the links but if you can get the Sticky ones from a few weeks ago ( I think there’s around 5 of them) and the tunnel by God (Mr Hearn) they should sort you out for a few hours......

Same as when lloyd had that 40 and then moved swims, not many anglers would even dream of doing that after any fish let alone a 40. 

I've just watched a few of these YouTube films and they are good, no real in your face plugging of tackle etc. The odd mention of bait and end tackle but that's all I saw. A breath of fresh air if I'm

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

maybe write a little blurb to go with it to introduce it would be a nice touch 

The 2 vids I posted above are interviews with anglers for which I have ultimate respect. Anglers that inspire me. Anglers that have, in the past, stopped at nothing to achieve what they wanted. And their achievements are very, very special indeed.

I’ll not post all the links but if you can get the Sticky ones from a few weeks ago ( I think there’s around 5 of them) and the tunnel by God (Mr Hearn) they should sort you out for a few hours...... amazing vids and if anyone is after any inspiration look no further 😬😎🎣

On 19/06/2019 at 11:29, yonny said:

The 2 vids I posted above are interviews with anglers for which I have ultimate respect. Anglers that inspire me. Anglers that have, in the past, stopped at nothing to achieve what they wanted. And their achievements are very, very special indeed.

Oz Holness gave a talk about the Burghfield Common at a social club a couple of miles from where I live, last year. Accompanied by a slide show I found it a very interesting presentation and was properly impressed by the man's sheer determination.

Ian.

14 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I had a little time on my hands today so I made up 4 of these rigs, have to say I quite like them tbh, looks a good rig for all occasions 

Veeeery Interesting 🤔🤔...but a good watch and easy to tie rig for all occasions...90% my rigs are combi rigs apart from a few ronnies and standard hair rigs.

• 2 weeks later...