Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elmoputney

The youtubes post your fav vids here

19 hours ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

Got to admire Simon Crow for his sheer dedication. Alone for eleven days on a boat with no service... running six miles for supplies. Extreme angling!

There are quite a lot of good crowy vids on the tube,I enjoyed watching this one as well 

On 19/06/2019 at 19:40, snowmanstevo said:

I’ll not post all the links but if you can get the Sticky ones from a few weeks ago ( I think there’s around 5 of them) and the tunnel by God (Mr Hearn) they should sort you out for a few hours...... amazing vids and if anyone is after any inspiration look no further 😬😎🎣

Got to agree with the hearn one, tunnel vision.  I drive past the lake every day on my way to and from work. And last year I did occasionally see a bivvy on there. I now know it was him. Also watched a youtube video that was him talking about Ellis lake, his quest for a fish known as the kingsmead fish. 

Also since my new found passion for sea fishing , I stumbled across a YouTube video made by or called "totally awesome fishing show". Tje blokes as mad as a box of frogs, but he nearly always catches. He does boat fishing, beach fishing but also freshwater and perfectly good videos for beginners to watch. 

On 17/07/2019 at 14:53, yonny said:

And what a fish that was!!!

Caught in winter too, from that place, mental.

Struggling to recall this and I think I've watched all things Hearn ten times over, is this the little winter syndi lake where he had a fish called the Little Grey?

2 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

Struggling to recall this and I think I've watched all things Hearn ten times over, is this the little winter syndi lake where he had a fish called the Little Grey?

No not that lake. Ellis is a big pit. Literally right next door to the lake where he filmed ",tunnel vision". They are either side of the M3. Walk through the tunnels that run under the M3 and you go from one lake to the other. 

18 minutes ago, emmcee said:

No not that lake. Ellis is a big pit. Literally right next door to the lake where he filmed ",tunnel vision". They are either side of the M3. Walk through the tunnels that run under the M3 and you go from one lake to the other. 

what video is it ? could you post a link please ?

5 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

No, different pit per emcee. Big water. Low stock, the kind that most wouldn't even consider considering in winter, but tel did it for fun. He caught the other biggun too, obvs 😂

Terry hearn, winter in to spring. Carpin on show. 

Pretty sure that's the video on YouTube.  I'm  computer illiterate so no idea how to post a link Haha 

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

what video is it ? could you post a link please ?

8 minutes ago, emmcee said:

Terry hearn, winter in to spring. Carpin on show. 

Pretty sure that's the video on YouTube.  I'm  computer illiterate so no idea how to post a link Haha 

This one ? 

If you want to learn to add vids on here it's fairly simple really

Click on the you tube vid you want to share 

Click share 

Press Copy link 

Then click Paste in the post reply box on here, then it will appear as above 

Job done 

6 hours ago, elmoputney said:

This one ? 

If you want to learn to add vids on here it's fairly simple really

Click on the you tube vid you want to share 

Click share 

Press Copy link 

Then click Paste in the post reply box on here, then it will appear as above 

Job done 

Pretty sure that's the one. Not seen it in a while.