Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
finchey

July catches.

Went out last night for a few hours with my Young Padawan... sadly he blanked and I had two fish.... a small carp and a new PB Tench... (6lb on the nose) both caught on "An Old Bit Of Wood" as he jokingly refers to my penchant for a lithe bit of cunnnigly crafted split cane🤣😎

IMG-20190724-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20190724-WA0014.jpg

1 hour ago, bluelabel said:

Went out last night for a few hours with my Young Padawan... sadly he blanked and I had two fish.... a small carp and a new PB Tench... (6lb on the nose) both caught on "An Old Bit Of Wood" as he jokingly refers to my penchant for a lithe bit of cunnnigly crafted split cane🤣😎

IMG-20190724-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20190724-WA0014.jpg

Well done on the PB....... and a proper smile for the pic 😃😎🎣

43 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Well done on the PB....... and a proper smile for the pic

Cheers... since I retired I've enjoyed my fishing more and more... before I left work, fishing was limited to snatched few hours, or a sunday club match... the club matches have been kicked into touch with my match kit up in the loft, my fishing gear has undergone a transformation from a humongous pile, to a lightweight portable kit, that I can pick up and go at any time... and now with no work to worry about, I can take the time to enjoy my time on the bank, rather than worrying about production targets, or safety briefings and training schedules... now my time is my own (to a degree... the wife still works so I'm a house husband) it's amazing how often you smile without such worries, the wife has even commented how "Mr Angry" has left the house since I retired, so I must've done summat right after all....👍😎