Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey everyone just joined and first time posting 

just wondered if anyone over the weekend had trouble at their local or new lakes I’ve been hearing a lot about low oxygen levels in lakes an wondered if anyone has heard the same

I saw Mike Willmott posted on FB that his waters (in the SW I believe) have been measuring low on Oxygen and a couple of smaller fish have popped up dead. The waters in the Midlands (that I see regularly) are OK, the algae is only just starting to kick off tbh.

2 hours ago, oscsha said:

On a more worrying note there is a (confirmed ??) KHV case in Essex  . 

There were 2 in '18 and 2 in '17 too.

The government publish confirmed outbreaks at the end of the year, they should have a live page with current outbreaks imo. It'd really help to protect other waters.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/outbreaks-of-koi-herpesvirus-khv-disease-in-2018

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/outbreaks-of-koi-herpesvirus-khv-disease-in-2017

Agree  a live page would be very useful , would stop rumors . The  current speculation is a small water in Essex , two people I respect have told me one says confirmed ones says unconfirmed .

Even a live page saying shut while being tested would help