Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
smufter

Anybody been??????.................................

Recommended Posts

This. is the deal breaker for me , The Boilies

Only boilies & pellets supplied by the venue are allowed as feed, you may bring a max of strictly 2kg per angler of your own fresh / frozen hookbaits.

Then for them to mug you off on their boilies at 10 euro a kilo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dayvid said:

This. is the deal breaker for me , The Boilies

Only boilies & pellets supplied by the venue are allowed as feed, you may bring a max of strictly 2kg per angler of your own fresh / frozen hookbaits.

Then for them to mug you off on their boilies at 10 euro a kilo

 

couldn't agree more , they are at cost though 'honest gov' lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just came back from our 5th year at Lake Sarock, beat last years PB (which was 38lb) 46lb chubby below :-)

 

68341330_1127397554120705_65814579900317

 

Worth checking out there facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lakesarock/

 

Website: ockham45.wixsite.com/lakesarockfrance

 

Plenty of decent sized fish, facilities are second to none and the prices are very reasonable!

 

2 1/2hrs drive from calais aswell...

 

Tight Lines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dayvid said:

Cant help thinking your advertising this venue , not just here but other forums as well .

Well IMO I wouldn't advertise the venue with that horrible looking Carp , Smufter's Daughter's linear - now that's what I want to catch ! .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, crusian said:

Well IMO I wouldn't advertise the venue with that horrible looking Carp , Smufter's Daughter's linear - now that's what I want to catch ! .

 

Your right there mate that is one ugly carp. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, iJ0rd8n said:

Just came back from our 5th year at Lake Sarock, beat last years PB (which was 38lb) 46lb chubby below :-)

 

68341330_1127397554120705_65814579900317

 

Worth checking out there facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lakesarock/

 

Website: ockham45.wixsite.com/lakesarockfrance

 

Plenty of decent sized fish, facilities are second to none and the prices are very reasonable!

 

2 1/2hrs drive from calais aswell...

 

Tight Lines!

How are you even holding that fish.......... you have no hands 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...